• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

can test/tren promote seizures?

chris42393

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Back in august when i was ending my cycle i started having random seizures. all my life i have never had one, and they just started happening which in kinda weird..

can test and tren promote seizures?

are you still having them?

I have not had one since Nov. i had to be put on seizure medicine. and i wanna stop taking them, because i thought my cycle might of promoted it.

Was your source legit?

just stop tren not worth the risk ...see how it goes after a month.
long term use of tren is bad news

I've had a seizure disorder since my early teens and i've never had any problems with anything, including Tren.

the problems with steroids is that it can affect some more than others ..that is the main reason why people think it is ok to take them.

ive had several and its probably worthy of winning americas funniest home videos. but scary since its happening to me. but yeah i think there can be a connection. its either that or i OD'd on JWH once too many and fried my cns.

the problems with steroids is that it can affect some more than others ..that is the main reason why people think it is ok to take them.
Tren does not cause seizures....

Why delete the thread? Its a good thread IMO

We don't hard delete threads, but seriously, the request was years ago - you bumped a dead thread. :)

Back