IronMag Research Chems

test flu or actual cold?

Rep Points

test flu or actual cold?

Does a high fever accompany test flu? I googled test flu and didn’t see anything about a fever. although it would make sense if your body’s immune system kicked in to have a fever. I pinned Saturday around noon, this being the start of week 10 for me. I aspirated but since I was pinning my glute I didn’t notice I hit a vein, until I removed the needle the I saw a small amount of blood in the needle. Halfway thru the shot I felt the pain and then the cough came. About 4 hours later I felt tired and took a nap, when I woke up I had a 103.5 fever.
    Do you think it’s just test flu? Gonna keep hitting the gym and work thru it. Thanks.

Rep Points

If its the start of week 10 it shouldn't be test flu. That usually happens when you first start a cycle. Your body tries to make sense of whats going on and tries to fight back. Sounds like you might be getting sick or had a bad pin and have the start of an infection.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

103.5 fever is serious shit! How are you feeling now? What's your temperature now?
    IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION

Coupon code: Aaron15 for 15% Off order! Coupon code: OSTA25 for 25% Off Osta Rx

OUR TOP SELLERS:

Rep Points

A high fever is a good idicator of the test flu, but you far into your cycle. Test flu usually kicks in at the begining which would indicate you have caught something.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    Does a high fever accompany test flu? I googled test flu and didn’t see anything about a fever. although it would make sense if your body’s immune system kicked in to have a fever. I pinned Saturday around noon, this being the start of week 10 for me. I aspirated but since I was pinning my glute I didn’t notice I hit a vein, until I removed the needle the I saw a small amount of blood in the needle. Halfway thru the shot I felt the pain and then the cough came. About 4 hours later I felt tired and took a nap, when I woke up I had a 103.5 fever.
    Do you think it’s just test flu? Gonna keep hitting the gym and work thru it. Thanks.
    How does the injection site look? Is it red,swollen and hot? Sounds like you got sick and just happened to have a bad pin too.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Estrogen is from Satan. Testosterone is a gift from baby Jesus.