• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Woman=Cougar, Man=Pervert

gibert

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I noticed that in modern day culture, an older woman is celebrated for having a younger man, but an older man is demonized for having or even desiring a younger woman. Despite the fact that biologically, men, for the most part are drawn to younger women, while women are typically drawn to men older than them or at least the same age. If a 35 year old woman gets with a young man of 19 or 20, she is celebrated as being a "cougar" or whatever. If a 35 year old man gets with a young woman 19 or 20 years old, he's called a creep or pervert or people (that don't even know him or anything about him) are quick to say he's not mature, or he's intimidated by women his own age. I personally believe that type of thinking is a by product of feminism, which is a product of cultural marxism.

8 to 80 blind crippled or crazy why put limitations on yourself.

Most people are stupid and self delusional. Who cares what they think? You can't change what society thinks. Who a person decides to fuck is more complicated than Chinese math.

Some younger girls like older men. Maybe they like the money, or maybe they have a daddy complex. Again, who cares why? They are consenting adults. I can't speak from experience with the cougar thing. I have never been with anything but younger women. Older women spot my bullshit too quickly for it to be worth the effort, and if I can't control the situation, then I'm not interested.

Personally an old man who gets younger chicks is a pimp. If not then I guess im a Pervert And Proud For Life!!:winkfinger:

PP

Modern day culture ( American culture), is disgusting, but American culture has almost always been disgusting.

i agree that this culture is disgusting.

Do not delude yourself. The women who call an older guy a pervert for being with younger women are JEALOUS! They are pissed off that this young hot body was chosen over their fat saggy ass. My wife is 10 years younger than me (I'm 54). And she looks like a 34 year old because she stays in shape and has incredible genetics. You should see the stink eyes we get when we go out from the old nags.

Two posts and the guy tried to start a "deep" conversation.

F^ck that, cougars are awesome :winkfinger:

Economics play a significant role when a hot young thing is with a old(er) man just make money

IML Gear Cream!
I agree, this is a complete load of BS stereotype but you can thank all the sex offenders trying to bed 15 year old girls and the media for demonizing men on about every single occasion.

So what your all saying is you love younger women? lol. I love all women. No hating going on here lol.

If I could have my way I'd bang nothing but 18-25 yr olds forever

dealwithit.gif

5493340l6mo.gif

Shoot, my wife is 10 yrs older n fine as hell lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Oh, thank God I can grow a beard and am uninterested in picking up other men on message (snip)

Last edited by a moderator:
At the same time...
when youre young, a guy is a player if hes raking it in but a girl is a slut.

If youre alpha, other peoples labels make no difference.. just do what u want and enjoy it. screw double standards.

IML Gear Cream!
Definitly just comes down to the person you are. Me personally being 23 i like girls 21 - 27. I think some older women are hot as long as they take care of themselfs. Only because i like mature girls, not girls in highschool where you just get alot of problems.

Now on the other hand when i was in kindergarden class, 1st and 2nd grade i had a few women teachers who use to try and do shit and tell me shit, now im only 4 5 6 years old at the time, and i still remember it all till this day. Some shit is just wrong and weird.

a cougar could demolish 3 young studs,
an old guy needs a cheque book the fool himself he demolished one young horny gal,

i loved cougars when i was younger, they were all i lived for, the unlimited access sex, hmm great days

dateinasia.com if u want a young hottie who will date u long enough to get a green card! (really free - not sign up bullshit free)
just dont put too much love into it, enjoy the time with her, expect to be alone within 2-3 years unless uve got a foot long cock, but there isnt many of us around!!! (ahahah kidding lols), avoid having kids with her!

I noticed that in modern day culture, an older woman is celebrated for having a younger man, but an older man is demonized for having or even desiring a younger woman.
Maybe the bias needs to be first fixed at the beginning rather than at the end?

Younger guy fuck around = stud
Younger girl fucks around = slut

If not, what goes around, comes around.

Now, Now that was not the case for the Rhinos for the 1970's and onward, but this making of MILF and Cougarism hit circuits and needs having to be met for us YEAH!!!!!

Christ, Heaven forbid us women getting our groove on and shining it!:roflmao:

:kissu:

Maybe the bias needs to be first fixed at the beginning rather than at the end?

Younger guy fuck around = stud
Younger girl fucks around = slut

If not, what goes around, comes around.

There's biological reasons for that. A man has almost an infinite amount of sperm and thus is biologically programmed to impregnate an infinite amount of women. A woman has a very limited amount of eggs and can only get pregnant once a year. Therefore, women are biologically programmed to be more considerate of who they sleep with. Your scenario assumes men and women are totally the same which is not true at all.

Oh, thank God I can grow a beard and am uninterested in picking up other men on message forums!
h ttp://ww(snip)k/images/22.gif[/i mg]
[img]h ttp://www.ca(snip)ges/2.tod.gif[/im g][/QUOTE]

Spam? :paddle:

But, yeah, if it happens to a man it's "positive reinforcement" or a compliment. For a woman? It's seen as "harassment".

Double standard? Sure, welcome to Earth.

There's biological reasons for that. A man has almost an infinite amount of sperm and thus is biologically programmed to impregnate an infinite amount of women. A woman has a very limited amount of eggs and can only get pregnant once a year. Therefore, women are biologically programmed to be more considerate of who they sleep with. Your scenario assumes men and women are totally the same which is not true at all.
And how does your explanation explain the OP?

And how does your explanation explain the OP?

I am the OP. What I'm saying is biologically, it is natural for men to desire younger women and natural for women to desire men older than themselves. However, today, these natural inclinations, especially the one of men desiring younger women, are demonized. Google "18 year old girl with 30 year old man" and you'll see all types of comments slamming the man. You'll see everything from "he's looking for someone to control" to "he can't get a woman his own age" to "he's a closet pedophile". However in the reverse, an 18 year old young man with a 30 year old woman, society is a lot more accepting of that. The 18 y/o young man would be celebrated among his peers, and society would celebrate the woman for being "liberated" or a "cougar". No one would say she can't get a man her own age or she's looking for someone to control.

Back