• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HGH or IGf-1lr3 ?

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whats up guys. i am currently thinking about jumping on one of these two compounds in the near future and was wondering which one you guys prefer?
i hace never used HGH or IGF-1 before but hear great things about both. my my goal with it is hyperplasmia. so any feedback would be greatly appreciated. i know you run one for 50 days and the other 6 months. i am well aware of how to use them and when to use them and what doses. just dont know which one to start with. have run numerous AAS cycles and its time to try one of these

Def hgh. Pricey tho. Igf is overrated in my opinion. Nice pumps and muscle fullness while your on it. If u can find igf for like 20 bucks an mg then id go for it but where you gonna find that?

alright ill give HGH a shot. really wanted to try IGF-1 though.

yea i was planing on including AAS for sure. some anadrol some deca some test. but im kinda skeptic about slin

Honestly I really like IGF. GH is good but really pricey since you have to be on it so long. But IGF is dangerous also. Either is good but IGF is cheaper but more of a pain in the dick.

I'm running GH now and like to throw the IGF in while on cycle or PCT.

ya i know, if i wanted to do a 6 month hgh it would be close to a thousand bucks at 4iu. is the stuff really that good ? from your guys experience ?
also sloppy can you hit me up with a PM about what source you prefer for IGF?

Back