• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cruise and blast question.

Thresh

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So after reading old school lifters post Run and Gun, found here
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/a...g-power-approach-success-oldschoollifter.html

I want to get on board and give it a try. So do I cruise with something like test cyp? If yes how do I transition into something like prop? How do you transition off of blast and onto cruise?

Maybe I'm just over thinking my ester times?

My blast plan:
Test prop -250mg/EOD
Tren Ace - 75mg/ED
Winstrol - 50mg/day
Anavar - 100mg/day

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)
600mg Tren E, 325mg Test Cyp week

I'll toss a bump :)

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)

Are you on TRT and that's why you would like to blast and cruise?

Cruise is basically TRT protocol and a blast in incorporated into that protocol...

I would like to change how I cycle. Basically I got on and never came off. The gains stop coming, why I feel the run and gun method may be a good change.

Being the cruise is 4 weeks, I don't know if I should stick with cyp or use prop for cruise...

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah...sorry I got it from the elite section...

I just realized OSL's post is for short esters only...but it doesn't really mention to cruise on short or longer ester for 5-6wks...

I would just cruise on test e or cyp to pin less starting on wk7 thru wk11 at 200-300mg's per wk pinning mondays and thursdays...done!

If I were you I would use the long ester throughout each cycle. It's going to be extremely hard to get the timing right on prop. But there's no reason you can't run 500mg of prop and 250mg of cyp then come off the prop and cruise with the cyp.

I was going to do something similar ( I am 55 so what the fuck) but with Test E 300mg/wk during cruise. Since test e has such a long ester do you think you could pin once a week or would it be better to go 2X150mg/wk? I think the half life on E is 10 days.

Yeah...sorry I got it from the elite section...

I just realized OSL's post is for short esters only...but it doesn't really mention to cruise on short or longer ester for 5-6wks...

I would just cruise on test e or cyp to pin less starting on wk7 thru wk11 at 200-300mg's per wk pinning mondays and thursdays...done!

Sounds good!

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)

If I were you I would use the long ester throughout each cycle. It's going to be extremely hard to get the timing right on prop. But there's no reason you can't run 500mg of prop and 250mg of cyp then come off the prop and cruise with the cyp.

This is what was getting me confused, how to come off prop and get the timing right on cyp for cruise. I really want to try prop anyways. Prop cyp mix looks solid.

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)

I was going to do something similar ( I am 55 so what the fuck) but with Test E 300mg/wk during cruise. Since test e has such a long ester do you think you could pin once a week or would it be better to go 2X150mg/wk? I think the half life on E is 10 days.

For most stable blood levels go 2x a week. Does it really make a huge difference? It really shouldn't....

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)

IML Gear Cream!
Like, May a year ago? Holy crap!

Well when you buy raw powder, in theory of course, 750mg a week cost about a $1 a week, so why come off? In theory I told myself :)

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)

x2

Also how can you only be 200lbs and 20% body fat after all these cycles?

Post some pics.

20%, give me a little slack :)

I used to only be 165lbs. All what cycles? One cycle, that's it.

That's me in my avatar.

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)

Still no age, you have avoided that question for months. This tells me you are just a kid and clearly not ready to cycle yet. You look fat and small in your avatar.

Still no age, you have avoided that question for months. This tells me you are just a kid and clearly not ready to cycle yet. You look fat and small in your avatar.

Avoided it for months? Lol, this thread is one day old, explain your math to me on this one.

I'm 28. Does that show up on your profile when you click on it? I'm on iPhone app so I don't see the full web features.

Fat and small? 16.5inch arms cold I know aren't the biggest out there, but far from small. 435lbs bench, if that's what all the small people are doing well then I guess I'm small.

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)

Post a vid of the bench, we both know you won't because you can't even bench 275.

Post a vid of the bench, we both know you won't because you can't even bench 275.
62e4bbac-a951-d065.jpg

I'm sorry, I've never been so concerned as to film myself benching to impress the likes of you.

I think someone forgot to do pct or has a large dick in their ass, or both.

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)

KOS hacked my account, he made those offensive posts.

yeah well everything that george said and took back I would like to say x2...

sorry man but you do realize that if you were to cut down to an acceptable bf you would be only about 180lbs and your arms would be able 15" .... and you want to blast and cruise???

Do yourself a favor, don't blast and cruise yet. Better make damn sure you are in this for the long haul first and know and accept all the side effects of never coming off. And lastly, and most importantly, gain as much size as you can without doing that, because you still have potential, there is obviously just a flaw in your training or eating somewhere.

Back