• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Brain-Dead Teen, Only Capable Of Rolling Eyes And Texting, To Be Euthanized

The more dead teens the better.

PS did not watch.

Why we have one of those here and he posts daily!

We had one for a few years, after we sent her off to an institution(college) some brain function has started to return. She even sent us a postcard last year saying she was sorry for those years and thanked us for the sacrifices we made to ensure that she pulled through. It was bad, at 18 she actually asked me if snow was cold before her trip to Colorado. Now she wants to major in psychology, hard to believe this is the same person. I once quoted an Aesop Rock line to her, "you formulate a weak zen", thinking she might understand since she listened to that type of music, but I was right she didn't get it at all...

IML Gear Cream!
Is it just me or this looks like a cheap low budget movie? :geewhiz:

1:55 "she may murmer :are you for real killing me right now "

:coffee:

Never mind, I just read the youtube comments :coffee:

LOL. My uncle probably made this. He never learned how to text or use the internet and is resentful and insults anyone that does either.

I've been saying this for a long time but FB is evil. I dont even have an account there but I feel stupider(see<<< thats not even a real word) by just knowing about it.

I miss my teen years of just vegging out on the couch for hours, or laying in bed with my guitar all night long, an hour felt like eternity. Now I'm lucky if I get a good 4 hours with nothing to do and those fly by like minutes...

IML Gear Cream!
they usually recover around the age of 20

Close but no cigar, now a days the recovery age is 23-25. its only getting worse :coffee:

Back