• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test Prop and Masteron 8 week cycle.

0612Legend

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats up all. I am thinking of running a 8 week cycle of Test Prop and Masteron. I wanna run both at 200 mg EOD with Proviron 25 mgs everyday. Im 5'11 252 pounds and about 13% bodyfat. thoughts?

Lower ur bf % masteron works the best in single numbers. I Learn the hard way and a longer cycle is best. But pm OSL smart dude oh heavy too :)

13 is fine, but Yes Mast is best used when bf Is lowered.

But you can run the following and enjoy it well

1-10 Prop 100mg EOD
1-10 Mast 150 EOD
1-10 Proviron 50mg/ed
1-10 Clen 60-120 MCG 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Possibly some T3 at 25-50

If you dont mine ED inject go 50mg prop and 100mg mast ed

I'm currently running 850mg test/wk and 400mg mast/wk. As I remember it, anything over 600mg/wk of mast and you won't get any real noticable difference from the extra dose. So I'd say up the test and drop the mast a little. I started at 12% BF and have lost BF while gaining muscle. I'm down now to 10% and maintained bodyweight. I'm thinking of upping the test to 1g/wk and mast to 500mg/wk for the last 5 weeks of my blast. My definition & vascularity are great but I'd like to gain some more size.

OSL by injecting it every day do you mean 7 days a week or will M-F do?

Is there a reason why you run the mast higher than the test? And why not just do them each day together?

Is there a reason why you run the mast higher than the test? And why not just do them each day together?

For me, Mast At higher doses significantly improves the result, rather than the latter lower, or equal.

Mast is one of the few compounds you can run much higher than test without issue.

And yes Each should be done together, I recommend ED injects

50mg Prop/ed
100mg Mast/ed

OSL what do you think about tren with this combo. I have used it once before.

OSL what do you think about tren with this combo. I have used it once before.

I love tren, and I wasn't sure to recommend it to you becasue I didint know your history with the compound. Tren/Mast/Prop is an excellent combo for cutting, adding tren in is like adding lighter fluid to a fire, it really will intensify the effects of your cutting regime. If you can handle the sides ;-)

Can you describe your experience with Mast?

My last experience with mast I was sub 10% when I started and ran around 700mg a week, and loved it, after around 3 weeks I was really getting more and more vascular daily, keep in mind I was on around 700mg tren per week as well, but I swear every morning Id wake up and look different then the day before in the mirror..

Mast has AI properties so when run at higher doses, along with an ai, keeping prolactin and ai at bay should be relatively easier then without.

Well the only issue i had with tren was i broke out on my back. I was running 100 mgs EOD with 200mgs of test. So I guess for my 3rd cycle that was alot. I was thinking 100mgs of Mast, and 100mgs of Test with 50mgs of Tren EOD. Just dont want to break out as much this time. Thoughts

Back