IronMag Research Chems

Bloodwork to verify Primo legit?

Rep Points

Bloodwork to verify Primo legit?

I'm 2 weeks into a 600mg/wk Primo-only cycle with a light test base (250mg/wk). I had bloods prior, and will take bloods in a week or two. What should I expect if the Primo is legit?

Will my test levels look different if the Primo is legit (and shutting down my natty test) versus if it's doing nothing?

Rep Points

What brand primo? I doubt there's anything in bloodwork to show if it's legit.

Rep Points

Yes, your test lh and fsh should all be dropping, but I'd give it more than two weeks. And that only shows that you are injecting a hormone, does not prove its primo.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Rep Points

If your were using only primo with no test you could tell if it contained hormone. Otherwise how would you know which one was working? Unless you have some blood work runnning 250mgs of test youll never know.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    If your were using only primo with no test you could tell if it contained hormone. Otherwise how would you know which one was working? Unless you have some blood work runnning 250mgs of test youll never know.
    The thing is, with primo, the fakes are usually just filled with another compound. Most commonly deca.. so you'll see "something" but not know that it's not primo.. (unless you get prog. gyno )

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Since it is a DHT derivitive, some people get oily skin and pimples. That is one way to tell.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Thanks everyone. Basically I just wanted to make sure I wasn't on a test-only cycle. So it seems I should be able to see drops in test lh and fsh after 4 weeks.

But nby just freaked me out. I've been assuming that if it's fake but has a hormone, it would be bold. So I've been on proscar for 2 weeks (2.5mg EOD). I guess I'll know it's deca if I start shedding in addition to bitch tits. I have a stockpile of bold and deca from the same UGL (VP) saved up for winter. Luckily I have a ton of dostinex.
    Last edited by david_golds; 02-17-2012 at 08:38 PM.