• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Painless Sus?????

indrox1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Got some EP Sustanon (10 ml vails) From Z. Third injection and feel no pain at all at injection site. Usually I get sore in the spot where I inject as I'm sure most of you have when taking Sus. Was wondering if anyone has or is using this same product? If so is there soreness at injection site or is Z's Sus pretty painless? Thanks everyone.

My friend is on the z pharma sus and he said he had pain after his injections. I would imagine the same with the ep line

I pinned some EP testE on Tuesday in my right quad and it felt like someone beat my leg with a bat on Wednesday. Pain is gone now but damn that shit hurt. If I pin glutes I get no pain.

I don't think I had much pain with any EP product.

I don't think I had much pain with any EP product.
Maybe it was my fault. It was the first time pinning quads so maybe just virgin muscle pain....IDK. I dont think it was the gear cause like I said, if I pin glutes....no pip at all.

on my glute i go all the way deep on a 1.5 inch needle, no initial pain, next day maybe just a lil sore, like a 3 on a 10 scale. back then it was Z-line though, he doesnt push that brand anymore, and im glad he doesnt.
i imagine thighs would be double the pain, if any.

I used z-line sus and deca recently and now waiting on tren too , pinned in glutes and never had any pain , the z-line was gtg and is still being pushed if it was'nt good it wouldnt be sold and yes Z still carries it , unless your pinning wrong and getting an abscess im surprised there is pain , sus in fact has never given me pain from any source except 1 , which had more mg of prop in it and i knew that might happen , anyone who does prop know it feels like some just hit you with a bat where u pinned .

Maybe it was my fault. It was the first time pinning quads so maybe just virgin muscle pain....IDK. I dont think it was the gear cause like I said, if I pin glutes....no pip at all.
I hate pinning quads. I always seem to have more problems at that site.

Thanks guys I appreciate all the input. Good to to know I have somewhere to go to get some straight answers.

IML Gear Cream!
I used z-line sus and deca recently and now waiting on tren too , pinned in glutes and never had any pain , the z-line was gtg and is still being pushed if it was'nt good it wouldnt be sold and yes Z still carries it , unless your pinning wrong and getting an abscess im surprised there is pain , sus in fact has never given me pain from any source except 1 , which had more mg of prop in it and i knew that might happen , anyone who does prop know it feels like some just hit you with a bat where u pinned .

the Z-line he has now is not the Z-line he had this time last yr. i'll look for my past threads to try to see if the pics are still there. i believe he had a subcontractor for that older Zline, whaich was a UG Dom lab.
now he pushes the Europharm stuff as his Zline.

How can he have z line and ep if they r both ep I'm confused not being a smart ass

Just prop and eq, Zline, and I feel nothing. Good to know everybody is in the same boat

i love sus thats all i use,human grade
pip, i find if i pin at nite theres some pain very minor and thats the prop in the first esther but if i pin in the morning the next day no pain due to being active all day, as opposed to pinning before sleep just wanted to throw that out there

I'm thinkink of running sust in my next blast eod.I have never used it since my first cycle years ago.

sust is the best all around , i like it better than cyp or EN and i never got any pain from sust day or night unless i pinned wrong so im not sure where all this pain talk is from , but many yrs ago i did have some sust that was over dosed with extra prop in it think it was sus 300 by _ _ that shit killed and u saw where the extra prop was from reading the bottle and i got rid of it. so check the prop dosage nick and coco. Go for it ONTOP z -line you know

bklynborn, i agree, ive never used anything but sus other than suspension pre workout so pain is not an issue with me but i am going with uncle z as i notice he has a great deal on sus thanks

sust is the best all around , i like it better than cyp or EN and i never got any pain from sust day or night unless i pinned wrong so im not sure where all this pain talk is from , but many yrs ago i did have some sust that was over dosed with extra prop in it think it was sus 300 by _ _ that shit killed and u saw where the extra prop was from reading the bottle and i got rid of it. so check the prop dosage nick and coco. Go for it ONTOP z -line you know

My first cycle was 1 shot sust 250 a week lol and I still put on 25lbs :daydream:

NICK i have done Z-line before and liked it alot just ask my gyno , and i hear ep is just as good and prices just as good . Not to much water retention with sust deff not like suspension , but always good to mix things up , ONTOP 250 or 500 is perfect hey your a mixologist right i dont have to tel you , love the feeling about mid week 4 now im waiting for my Z-line tren en and will start my cycle in another month

NICK i have done Z-line before and liked it alot just ask my gyno , and i hear ep is just as good and prices just as good . Not to much water retention with sust deff not like suspension , but always good to mix things up , ONTOP 250 or 500 is perfect hey your a mixologist right i dont have to tel you , love the feeling about mid week 4 now im waiting for my Z-line tren en and will start my cycle in another month

Nice!I just finished my blast up and looking forward to mid June for next run.I'm thinking sust,eq,low Tren eth dose and var.Maybe no Tren will see how body feels and looks by then.

IML Gear Cream!
im jealous i cant mess with tren, i started it and two weeks in, come to find it puts alot of stress on the liver, so i backed off, upped my test and will have to look for an alternative to tren a

im jealous i cant mess with tren, i started it and two weeks in, come to find it puts alot of stress on the liver, so i backed off, upped my test and will have to look for an alternative to tren a

Tren is no joke but definitely the nectar of the gods

i know, i know its the strongest injectable, raises igf-1,is known for its recomping effect on the body results are seen quickly, it took alot of sense to my medical limitations to back off, life is good, ill have to do it the hard way over time, anything comparable to tren a, with little or no effect on the liver?

i know, i know its the strongest injectable, raises igf-1,is known for its recomping effect on the body results are seen quickly, it took alot of sense to my medical limitations to back off, life is good, ill have to do it the hard way over time, anything comparable to tren a, with little or no effect on the liver?

Sadly nothing compares to Tren maybe up the dose of test

I alternate between EP and Z line and love them both.

Z does put a lot of work into making his products smooth so I would expect this with most products - with the exception to the pinning location along with the nature of some products.

I'm looking forward to another wicked tren cycle soon. :D

Z TREN is top notch for sure!! Have seen a lot of good results from people who have used and posted logs with pictures for results!!!

Back