• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

To heavyiron

MRS.KOS

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Honey is free to add to this whenever he wants.

Attachments

• 059 (2).jpg
    059 (2).jpg
    175 KB · Views: 261
  • 105 (2).jpg
    105 (2).jpg
    243 KB · Views: 566
  • 113 (2).jpg
    113 (2).jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 220
Welcome Back, KOS.

^^^ Hahaha, I just going to say I think KOS hijacked her account.

SeCOH.gif

Nope still me.Beleive it or not he has been busy on the treadmill watching WOLVERINE for the 15th time.He told me how to post pics and where to look to own dlats.He is alot of things but a liar isnt one of them.

40279d1329530465-heavyiron-105-2-.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome back KOS!

Honey is free to add to this whenever he wants.
Someone needs a fucking tummy tuck in the worse way. Your hand isnt that big to hide that gut

Have mercy Mrs T!

The question is......Will benj be secretly upset he cant post the brown eye on AG now?
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

IML Gear Cream!
I had a baby.I am sure you look awesome,lets see.
I know one thing Id never let my girl look like that as you can see in my previous posts lol

Custom will never show himself, he's unjerked, and untan. His "girl", he posted a picture of, looks very worn out. IMO, of course =)

I know one thing Id never let my girl look like that as you can see in my previous posts lol
LOL, your girl has low self esteem. I can see that from that picture you posted, and this post alone. How much work did you have done to her to look sub-par?

Negged for never closing dicksucker
Little guy negged me oh no Im leaving IM forever I cant believe this Im so upset Im never coming back to the States. Im gonna jump off my balcony right now....Im so upset. WHO GIVES A FUCK YOU LITTLE PRICK WHAT YOU DO!

LOL, your girl has low self esteem. I can see that from that picture you posted, and this post alone. How much work did you have done to her to look sub-par?

Well how do we know he even has a gfriend...maybe its like grynch or madmann....pic with that near supermodel chick or you are a liar

Did you check out the pics of my cock?

I did it for you.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I enjoyed your flowing tears, when old Vannesb's wife beat out your tired sack of shit for the win in the swimsuit contest.

Back