• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Metha Drol endstate

Curlingcadys

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just finnished up my Metha Drol run and I'd have to say I'm a bit surprised and pleased at the same time.

Gained 16lbs, not quite as dramatic as some but on the flip side I didn't go too overboard with cals. I ate 675 above maintenance everyday. Strength went up middle of week 2 into week three. Nothing crazy but decent.

Now on to the surprising part: Sides- 1 headache-upped water to 2 gals a day from 1.5, back pump on 2 days-took 2g of taurine both times pumps deminished a short time afterwards, I couldn't run as much or as hard rather my quads and low back would become so pumped they just felt like huge cramps, so we put hard cardio on the back burner taurine wouldn't help that. A bit of lethargy towards the end of week 3 BUT I could also atribute a bit of that to later work days, thus later work outs which cut my nightly sleep a bit so take that with a grain of salt. No agression/attitude issues, and was able to keep the Mrs. happy the entire cycle. I'd say libido was a effected a little bit as typically she can just bump into me and I'm ready, and week 3 on cycle took a little more "encouragement" but not too much. I expected a bit of bloat from all the "wet gain" reports but I can say I don't look any softer than before I started, I think actually a little less, go figure that one. Very minor joint pain, just dealt with it nothing really that bad.

I say all this is surprising because leading up to my purchase I read review after review and I was prepared to injest a freakin mack truck; made me really start thinking this was going to be similar to the old M1T. I will say this was extremely pleasant for what it is.

Now the true "endstate" as far as retention will come after PCT, I'd say even a few weeks later, then we'll see what the scale says and I'll report back.

Sups taken while on:
Metha drol (recommended dose)
2g Milk Thistle
Taurine on stand by as needed

PCT
Tomox 20/20/20/20
Anabolic Matrix
E-control rx
2g Milk Thistle

Whey,creatine, 5g fish oil I take every day.

Hope readers find this helpfull, some seem to really get their shit rocked with this I just happen to be one who hasn't, granted I didn't have blood work done I'm just speaking on the sides I experienced or lack there of.

Back