• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

COME AT ME BRO!(or for people who insisted im a male)

h2otapout

Banned Member
Reaction score
:nerd:

moar please

Hmmmm, how about some classy thong pics? We need to find out why you can't get a man.

She was told to write that in a different thread.

Nevermind.
backing-out-smiley.gif

no thats too far now LOL:finger:

Hey, we're just trying to help you solve this problem. The more information we have the better. I need thong pics to really get to the bottom of this.

Hey, we're just trying to help you solve this problem. The more information we have the better. I need thong pics to really get to the bottom of this.

LOL :sorry: no, maybe if ur good LOL

You can always send them PM if you are shy.

Ok, if you ever need an honest critique, keep me in mind.

Good luck

So in this post i was challanged to hold up a piece of paper saying "COME AT ME BRO" nd take a pic of myself to prove im a female.
(http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/sexual-health/155670-hard-find-man-2.html#post2695754)

Funny enought, ive done it to prove a point i was genuine.

here is the photos:
View attachment 40296

View attachment 40297

View attachment 40298

:owned:

Just scrolling thru this thread and I see you're quite the sport.

There's no way you should be going through such troubles. All I can say is...Anyone of these guys here is very capable of being your Colin Farrell!

Just scrolling thru this thread and I see you're quite the sport.

There's no way you should be going through such troubles. All I can say is...Anyone of these guys here is very capable of being your Colin Farrell!

Now that ive proven my point im happy out ;) btw :hiya:

Still haven't proven that you don't have a cock. Write "come at me bro" on your vag. :coffee:

Back