Cemproducts.com

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


PCT depression

Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: PCT depression

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    top secret
    Posts
    205
    Rep Points
    4321508

    PCT depression






    Hello, I would like to ask more experienced people how can I read off PCT depression. Perhaps some of you had had similar problems and found their own remedy, so I would like to know how do you fight it. The reason I ask is because soon I will have midterm in my country, and I just can't motivate my self to study. Slightest failure in something is demotivating me like never before although I study anyway but some of you may know that studying in this condition is very hard, for me at least.

    BTW I know anti depressants should help but I hadn't ordered them, because I didn't know it will be so bad.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Hench's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,697
    Rep Points
    142465098

    Inject testosterone.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    dgp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    532
    Rep Points
    42810128


    Awww it will be ok. Sounds like someone needs a hug or better yet do the world a favor and off yourself. Your in high school arent you? If you can’t deal with the ups and downs of gear, dont use it. You think anti depressants are a good idea? Because you’re having steroid with draws. It sounds as if you have no business doing gear.

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    middle earth uk
    Posts
    623
    Rep Points
    8064479

    what is your pct?

  5. #5
    BANNED SCAMMER


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    777
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Points
    627917769

    how old are you?

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Thresh's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    788
    Rep Points
    27631942

    Quote Originally Posted by dgp View Post
    Awww it will be ok. Sounds like someone needs a hug or better yet do the world a favor and off yourself. Your in high school arent you? If you can’t deal with the ups and downs of gear, dont use it. You think anti depressants are a good idea? Because you’re having steroid with draws. It sounds as if you have no business doing gear.
    This isn't the anything goes section. The poster asked for help and you are only being a dick. Your telling him if he can't handle the sides he should stop using gear, the headline pct should have been a give away that he is planning on not using gear.




    5"10
    200lbs
    BF = around 15% (guess)
    600mg Tren E, 325mg Test Cyp week

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    top secret
    Posts
    205
    Rep Points
    4321508

    Quote Originally Posted by dgp View Post
    Awww it will be ok. Sounds like someone needs a hug or better yet do the world a favor and off yourself. Your in high school arent you? If you can’t deal with the ups and downs of gear, dont use it. You think anti depressants are a good idea? Because you’re having steroid with draws. It sounds as if you have no business doing gear.
    Who said antidepressants are good idea? this was my third cycle and first time I feel so bad after it.
    Walls of Jericho

    PCT was for the first two weeks asap after cycle 1000 hcg E2D and after two weeks Clomid Day 1 300mg
    Day 2-11 - 100mg/day Day 12-21 - 50mg/day
    now I'm taking 100mg


    bigbenj

    23

  8. #8
    Registered User
    dgp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    532
    Rep Points
    42810128

    Quote Originally Posted by shearerr View Post
    Who said antidepressants are good idea? this was my third cycle and first time I feel so bad after it.
    Walls of Jericho

    PCT was for the first two weeks asap after cycle 1000 hcg E2D and after two weeks Clomid Day 1 300mg
    Day 2-11 - 100mg/day Day 12-21 - 50mg/day
    now I'm taking 100mg


    bigbenj

    23
    You did " BTW I know anti depressants should help but I hadn't ordered them". If this is your third cycle and these feelings are new. It is time for blood work. The endocrine system is like a teeter totter in that it is easy to throw dopamine and serotonin levels off.

  9. #9
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,284
    Rep Points
    558909297

    Might add some aromasin into the mix.

    Other than that I really don't know what to tell you. How long was your cycle? This is just part of it really. I understand how bad it sucks to be down and out and have to do good on tests. That's why I scheduled my next cycle so I'll be on during finals. Sometimes the mental confidence is all that is needed to go ace a test.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Thresh's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    788
    Rep Points
    27631942

    Quote Originally Posted by dgp View Post
    You did " BTW I know anti depressants should help but I hadn't ordered them". If this is your third cycle and these feelings are new. It is time for blood work. The endocrine system is like a teeter totter in that it is easy to throw dopamine and serotonin levels off.
    Good advice


    5"10
    200lbs
    BF = around 15% (guess)
    600mg Tren E, 325mg Test Cyp week

  11. #11
    Registered User
    meow's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    415
    Rep Points
    16338136






    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Might add some aromasin into the mix.
    h
    Best advise yet. Id start with 25 mg of aromasin for a week and kick it down to 12.5.

Similar Threads

  1. depression
    By Swolen22 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 10:16 AM
  2. AAS & Depression
    By cg89 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 12:02 PM
  3. depression
    By timeswift in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 07:33 AM
  4. depression
    By alexvega in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 10:45 PM
  5. Depression
    By viet_jon in forum General Health & Awareness
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 04:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->