• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Questions pertaining to anything Cycle layouts/doing, guidance (Naps Prods Only)

IML Gear Cream!
cool, so add that and I'm good?

I think so, make sure you are staying really well hydrated as well. Water will aid in the liver processing toxins, and most importantly, if you drink try to limit your alcohol consumption.

I think so, make sure you are staying really well hydrated as well. Water will aid in the liver processing toxins, and most importantly, if you drink try to limit your alcohol consumption.

I never drink when on cycle.

I've not had any experience with Oral Tren, so I'm looking forward to what it yields.

Could I run them also for a couple of weeks at the end of my cycle say 2 weeks before my last test/deca shot?

I never drink when on cycle.

I've not had any experience with Oral Tren, so I'm looking forward to what it yields.

Could I run them also for a couple of weeks at the end of my cycle say 2 weeks before my last test/deca shot?

You could, don't think 2 weeks will yield much though.

If i thought my liver could take it I'd run it throughout, but that's not an option lol

I was going to do 3 weeks at start and maybe 2-3 weeks at end.

I've always done shit outside the box, been my own guinea pig. Try it, just watch for sides.

I've always done shit outside the box, been my own guinea pig. Try it, just watch for sides.

Same here. I'm getting ready to do some crazy stuff here soon. I will post it up and let you guys see it. I have everything on hand for emergency unless I start mutating then oh well. Lol.

OK guys im waiting on my order to come in now for my next cycle. Its going to be a couple months before I start this cycle so I have time to figure out how much of what I ordered Im Going to use and how I'm going to use it. I've run several cycles and currently finishing up a sus,deca,&eq cycle. I have ordered from naps for next cycle: tren e,mast e,d bol pills,sus,eq, & tne/dbol....for my tren e I ordered 2 bottles of hardcore labs nuclear blast as my main dose of tren n test. I also have accordo RX tren e to. My mast e, d bol,eq, & tne/dbol are all from gp.... my sus is organon.... I have everything for pre&post cycle. I'm just really wondering how I'm going to run everything and for how long. Also Im Not sure cause its so much stuff and I was planning to run a high dose that I might leave either dbol or eq out.

Back