• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arnold drove himself home with his arm in a sling

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Arnold drove himself home with his arm in a sling

attachment.php

YouTube Video

WILL YOU RUN FOR PRESIDENT?

Oh shit, people really are that dumb. Even if he wanted to, he can't. Shows what a degree in communications gets you.

Hard to believe that is the same man that dominated the Olympia.

Why is that?
The man in that photo is over 60 years old and is no longer a bodybuilder.

WILL YOU RUN FOR PRESIDENT?

Oh shit, people really are that dumb. Even if he wanted to, he can't. Shows what a degree in communications gets you.

At one point they were pushing for an Arnold amendment to allow longtime naturalized U.S. Citizens the opportunity to run for president.

Senator Orrin Hatch proposed it.

The 'Arnold Amendment' - CBS News

Arnold drove himself home with his arm in a sling? Is this somehow impressive? Was it a stick?

Reportedly, for most of the drive home, Schwarzenegger steered and shifted with his crank.

At one point they were pushing for an Arnold amendment to allow longtime naturalized U.S. Citizens the opportunity to run for president.

Senator Orrin Hatch proposed it.

Reminds me of Demolition Man.

Lenina Huxley: I have, in fact, perused some newsreels in the Schwarzenegger Library, and the time that you took that car...

JohnSpartan: Hold it. The Schwarzenegger Library?

Lenina Huxley: Yes. The Schwarzenegger Presidential Library. Wasn't he an actor when you...?

JohnSpartan: Stop! He was President?

Lenina Huxley: Yes! Even though he was not born in this country, his popularity at the time caused the 61st Amendment which states...

JohnSpartan: I don't wanna know. President...

I`m sure he went home to do some 1 arm dead lifts too.

Not good enough! Negged.

NEGGED! NEGGED! NEGGED!

NEGGGGGED!!!

:paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle:

i r arnold fan :nerd:

And j/k on the negs, but wtf? He hasn't competed since 19f'n80.

Welcome to Earth, you know? Where people age.

YouTube Video

Just more proof that Arnold is a god. He can do anything he wants.

Not good enough! Negged.

NEGGED! NEGGED! NEGGED!

NEGGGGGED!!!

:paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle: :paddle:

i r arnold fan :nerd:

And j/k on the negs, but wtf? He hasn't competed since 19f'n80.

Welcome to Earth, you know? Where people age.

YouTube Video

I think you guys read way too far into what I said. I wasn't being negative about it, just saying it's weird to see someone look like he did then get to a point where you can barely tell he ever picked up a weight. It boggles my mind and I'd rather live in a dream world where no one ages :p

Please never think another negative thing about Arnold. If you think you might uppercut yourself in the chin. Never speak ill of him.

Safe alternative:

YouTube Video

1. Crouch in a ball.
  2. Breathe heavily 20 times.
  3. Stand up fast and hold your breath until you pass out.

Last edited by a moderator:
please never think another negative thing about arnold. If you think you might uppercut yourself in the chin. never speak ill of him.

Safe alternative:

YouTube Video

1. crouch in a ball.
  2. breathe heavily 20 times.
  3. stand up fast and hold your breath until you pass out.

hahahaha

IML Gear Cream!
if he ever comes to my house he'll be driving home with something else in a sling :coffee:

Back