• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

internet explorer shutting down

modsquad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
any one but me have this issue? I logged onto ironmag and my internet explorer says "promplem with web site internet explorer is shutting down"..I have to re set or keep trying several times to get onto Ironmag..

thanks Prince.. So firefox would take the place of internet explorer?
do I have to delete internet explorer?

right, but you can have multiple web browsers installed, so u don't need to uninstall IE.

YOu will probably break more things than fix them if you un-install internet explorer. There are some integrations in the OS that would be problematic if you uninstalled IE. Just install firefox and run with it. If that doesn't fix it you have bigger problems with your OS.

http://www.google.com/chrome?brand=CHMO#eula

Google Chrome is the faster of Firefox and IE. IE is a memory hog, and I suspect you may have registry errors. Do a cleanup with CCleaner. After you clean, go to the registry button and run a scan. It should work good enough to get you rolling, but I would strongly suggest moving to a different browser altogether.

Back