• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Evan "Ox" Centopani videos

^ Those are good. Evan has made incredible gains and condition is unreal!!

^ Those are good. Evan has made incredible gains and condition is unreal!!

I really like his attitude, not real familiar with a lot of the younger bodybuilders, but he seems to have a good head on his shoulders and I like his devotion to family.

Thats my guy:) I got him winning in two weeks. Im hoping to meet him and talk a bit.

Thats my guy:) I got him winning in two weeks. Im hoping to meet him and talk a bit.

Lucky bastard!! I'm thinking of going to the Olympia this year, although crowds kind of freak me out.

Reminds me of yates for some reason,talks a bit more than yates tho...

evan is prob my fav bber right now.

hes so down to earth and humble

IML Gear Cream!
Very cool vids!, thanks for sharing 5150

Like D said, I also see him winning in afew weeks!

Very cool vids!, thanks for sharing 5150

Like D said, I also see him winning in afew weeks!

You're welcome. I'm really impressed with Evan, he does remind me a bit of Dorian.

I'm hoping he not only wins in 2 weeks, but that he has a very successful career and that he and his family have a very happy life.

Part #5

[ url = http :// www. youtube. com/watch?v=

wk7X-F-Rt5Q

YouTube Video

&feature =g-u-u&context= G2a5ea7bFUAAAAAAAAAA]Evan "Ox" Centopani: Journey to the Arnold, Pt. 5 - YouTube[/ url]

Again, don't know how to embed videos, so any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
he is lookin fuckin HUGE

Evan looks unreal. He's brought his chest up BIG TIME from when I last saw him at the Arnold. I wouldn't surprised if he won the Arnold and the most muscular

I really thought he should have been runner up at the night show. He didn't come close to Branch. He should have beat Wolf.

I really like his attitude, not real familiar with a lot of the younger bodybuilders, but he seems to have a good head on his shoulders and I like his devotion to family.
Def, I watched a video of him prepping his meals and cooking. He was joking with the kids and seems like a real down to earth guy, some pros are very arrogant and unfriendly.

So he basically said he can't detox and hit the AAS hard to prepare for the Arnold after coming off the Olympia...haha and here I thought all pros were "on" all the time.

Back