• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Goals

erin4925

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am mainly trying to gain strength . But would like to loose some fat as well . Currently I am taking decadrol and halodrol from iron mag labs . It's going pretty good makes me want to keep going in the gym . I have try AAs before only oral var but did not notice anything except mild strength . Could not tell if it was the var or my increase of gym time . The current stack is making me short temper but I can feel myself adjusting to it .

what are your stats?
body fat
so on

Why bother with those ph, get some test.

Look at the symbol its a broad. Girls don't do test do they? I know a trans gender thing that did and it has a beard now

Chicks can run test lol!! Winny var or primo is reccomended. Pro hormones are precursers to test.

I am all female :) 33years old , 159 pounds was lighter before the stack I am doing now . My fat% is 28 % . My goal is to increase my strength and get down to 18-20% body fat but no higher then 23% . I have been doing PH cycles since 2000 and have for the most part gain strength . But I am older and wiser and serious about this now . I want to keep and maintained my gains no more games . I have ran var before but had to take high dosages to start feeling and noticing strength . Maybe my body is ready for small amount of test ?

The girl I know who did test grows a beard now. You tell me if you're ready.

Back