• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

gyno but never been on steroids.

hurn99

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello my names lloyd im 18 and im just wondering if this gyno will go away on its own or could i take any anti e's to help it go away ?

ive had lump under my nipples ever since i was 16-17
never taking steroids(too young) so that hasnt caused it
Any suggestions? thanks

you could grow out of it. Also if your fat when you drop the weight it can reduce it alot.

Tanks for the quik reply i think im around %15 percent body fat atm

isit worth me buying an anti e like armidex to try and reduce it or drop bf?

If you started having problems at 16, I would go see a Dr ? Chances are it's not from DHEA and maybe hereditary.

Gynecomastia

This might help. As males grow through puberty the levels of test to estro sometimes arent balanced. I have it a little from when I was growing up and even when I take PHs I am not prone to gyno. Kinda odd. But Im not complaining lol. I was worried at first but i never develop gyno on cycles.

Its natural for some teens to develop this.

ok thanks i will ring an appointment with my doctor and see if theres anything they can do:)

Thanks for that link to tjtj

This happens too some people during teenage years dont worry about it.

Let us know what the doctor says. I'm interested.

Agreed, I actually went to the doctor about it when I was maybe 15. No biggee.

IML Gear Cream!
had some too since like 15, sucks but at my age only surgery will get rid of it really. If you could catch it early with low dose AI or possibly nolva you have a much better chance of reducing it than if you've had it for years. I doubt the doctor will do a whole lot really and will be hesitant to prescribe you anything, insurance doesn't (usually) cover surgery so that's out too. Let us know what you find out if you go though bro

I had gyno from puberty and it got worse with a couple noob runs on PHs. I had mine removed and insurance covered it. The key thing to tell your doc is how sensitive your nipps are. Also tell him the gyno hurts really bad when its pushed on and it wakes you up at night when you roll over and crush it or if you bump into someone. The reason most insurance companies don't cover it is cause they see it as a cosmetic issue. But you can easily turn it into a medical issue (for me it really was) by telling the doc those things I listed above. Let us know how it turns out.

Back