• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Good Night

ManInBlack

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so last night I went over to this chick's house that I have been talking to lately. It was the first time we hung out and I wasn't sure what to expect. I am 24 and she is 34 so she is a bit older and definitely more mature because Im still a young punk....Ok I am getting off track here, long story short, I love fucking "older' women now. I have had plenty of women in my 24 years, PLENTY, but they were always my age give or take a few years. She knew exactly what the fuck she wanted which was really hot and she rode the HELL out of my dick. At one point I put my hands on her ass and started moving her back and forth on my dick and she grabbed them and said "no, I have to be in control so I can cum" I was like OK! Well she came like a mother fucker and she was LOUD. Are all "older" chicks like this?!?!? Also, when we started fucking I was on top she said she wasn't used to my size and told me how big my dick was I needed to go slow, i literally asked her "are you fucking with me?" because i have an average dick for sure.

Anyway, had to vent, thanks for listening. :jerkit: :blowjob:

She's useing you for dick, run.........

J/K hit that as hard and often as you can

Wrong forum. I think you meant to post this in the penthouse forums.

This is one of those too good to be true stories. I notice you didn't mention her weight.

Why "vent"? If this really happened, you should either be worn out and still asleep or walking around with a sign saying "like a boss!"

sometimes something is so good you just have to tell someone so i can see why he'd say vent... let a little of what's built up inside out... def understand the i need to be in control when female is on top. you're essentially grinding your clit to orgasm against the guy. don't understand the doubt and bitterness.

This is one of those too good to be true stories. I notice you didn't mention her weight.

Definitely a true story....She works for the school system around here and is sort of nerdy and VERY smart, much smarter than my stupid ass. She is working on her masters right now and I find her intelligence and maturity to be really hot.....oh yeah, her weight you ask........shes a PORKER, good god shes a fat bitch!

^^^last sentence wasnt true she is about 5'6 id say and 170 pounds maybe????? she has big ole titties with like fucking alien nipples that stick way out (i loved that) gives great head, has a cute face, but I am an ass man and her ass is definitely lacking but that's ok

i have enjoyed the texting we have been doing this morning, I keep asking her about my dick just so i can hear her say its bigger than shes used to and other things like "we'll have to use a lot of lube next time" and "im sore today" nice ego boost, however, i just took a shower and caught a glimpse of my "big" dick in the mirror and I wasnt impressed :hmmm:

Well get some pictures next time :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
sometimes something is so good you just have to tell someone so i can see why he'd say vent... let a little of what's built up inside out... def understand the i need to be in control when female is on top. you're essentially grinding your clit to orgasm against the guy. don't understand the doubt and bitterness.

yeah pretty much, just had to share it

bahahaha. funny ass shit!
good job. we salute you.

lol, yeah man, i was on top of her had her legs up on my shoulders and we were face to face and she was making faces of pain and telling me i was big and i REALLY did ask her that...it is funny now that I think about it

Well get some pictures next time :winkfinger:

lol, i thought about setting my phone up somewhere and recording it when she went to freshen up the ole cooter before we started....i really wanna

i have enjoyed the texting we have been doing this morning, I keep asking her about my dick just so i can hear her say its bigger than shes used to and other things like "we'll have to use a lot of lube next time" and "im sore today" nice ego boost, however, i just took a shower and caught a glimpse of my "big" dick in the mirror and I wasnt impressed :hmmm:

^^^:roflmao:

Most of my nights are actually similar.

My gal is 13 years older than me, shes been rocking my world for 12 years now. The first 6 years we fucked everyday usually in the morning, and at least 3 times a day on our days off. Not making love but all out fucking... So yeah I know about older women...

My gal is 13 years older than me, shes been rocking my world for 12 years now. The first 6 years we fucked everyday usually in the morning, and at least 3 times a day on our days off. Not making love but all out fucking... So yeah I know about older women...

Well I am glad I finally got on board with this older biatches.

I wanna go older next time, im thinking closer to 40 for sure

I remember those days..when I was 21 banging out a 41yr old...

Good times :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
I remember those days..when I was 21 banging out a 41yr old...

Good times :thumb:

You are now my idol sir :clapping:

I wanna go older next time for sure. I have heard as a woman gets older the walls of her vagina get like, less thick, or some shit like that which makes them more sensitive and makes sex feel better. Might just be some dumb shit I heard one time and it stuck with me I dont know.

You are now my idol sir :clapping:

I wanna go older next time for sure. I have heard as a woman gets older the walls of her vagina get like, less thick, or some shit like that which makes them more sensitive and makes sex feel better. Might just be some dumb shit I heard one time and it stuck with me I dont know.

LOL...dog....I'm 36 and I still love banging out older women/cougars...

Just like you said...they know what they want and when...I'm banging out a 40yr old now...plus she's a freak ;)

Hell yeah man I am definitely on board. Right before we started the other night she asked me "do you mind if I swear, like a lot?" i was like hell yeah!! do that shit...i love a bitch with a dirty mouth

Back