• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fake and Real Norma Test E amps

chucky1

RISE ABOVE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I found this and thought this might be helpful to people not sure if they got burned, Im running these now and mine look like the real deal except for the bottom of the amp is not totally flat
:hmmm:
Here are some pictures of Norma Testosterone Enanthate amps, comparing the a fake amp (on the left), to real ones. As we can see from the first picture, the counterfeits have a distinctly different shape to the amp, compared to legit Normas.

The thickness of the score at the neck of the amp along with the tips of the amps differ as well. Finally, the last picture shows the bottom of the amps and how the fake doesnt have a completely flat butt.

These enanthates have really gotten a good rep in recent years so it shouldn't surprise anyone, that like all good gear, there are countefeiters trying to make a quick buck off them.
2ai9ll.jpg

Look at the curves down under the ampul. Left one is fake, others are real.
5fht7o.jpg

The same. Left one is fake, others are real.
4kb2vl.jpg

24d262q.jpg

1t4wtx.jpg

fuay5j.jpg

20aqhpy.jpg

Also the first 4 lot numbers are the year and month it was made and if the exp. date is more then two years apart its fake. (For example mine is lot# 1106** exp. date 06/13)

My norma amps don't have a flat butt. They have the nipples at the top though, and the lot/exp numbers are legit.

good to hear bro, mine too

There is a new company that just popped up, here in the US, that can test the amps for you.

I think the Company is called jnebgib pharmaceuticals :coffee:

good info bro

IML Gear Cream!
There is a new company that just popped up, here in the US, that can test the amps for you.

I think the Company is called jnebgib pharmaceuticals :coffee:

oh ya bro there gtg, I send them shit all the time, Michigan right... :coffee:

riiiiiight....that's the one. send all supplies to me...I mean them....

Whats up chucky1? just got some norma test e same lot # 1106 how did your cycle go are the legit? thanks for any info.

I dont know if mines were the same lot number, I'll have to check if I still have an empty amp in my container, but mines went great I think...

ya they seemed gtg bro i think

Back