Super-DMZ Rx 2.0

TRT clinics

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TRT clinics

Rep Points

TRT clinics

Ok I gotta ask hrt/trt clinics online are these guys legit ? Seems to be within the so called grey area of legit and not .Whats your guys thoughts?
    "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude".
    Thomas Jefferson

Rep Points

I would bet you have to be tested for T levels before a prescription can be written. I would be cautious of anything that doesn't test me.

With that said, there are varying degrees of normal, and I bet most docs at anti aging clinics have no problem justifying TRT for almost anyone.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

In Florida there are a bunch of HRT clinics. Get labs and a physical and they Fedex your meds.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

I've talked to two hrt clinics in fl hold on to your wallet 1000-1500 yr for doctor 200-400 per month for test. I would get blood work and see my doc. Or just self medicate. Get blood work first.

Rep Points

Yeah the two I readed up on, work in the same manner. Except one you have to actually go there for a meeting with the doctor and they just write you a script to fill back home.The other is all done on line , like you mentioned you send them your blood work and psychical and if approved they fedx ur stuff. Its all pretty costly but if it legit might worth the piece of mind.
    "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude".
    Thomas Jefferson

Rep Points

Ive been going through one (in FL) that is VERY reasonable, cost is comparable to if you were to self medicate. Been with them for over a year, very happy. So there are some good ones out there, just have to do your research I guess.

Rep Points

How would I even begin to find a dr. in Fl. that would do this? And btw...what is it they would actually do? Write me a script, or send me the meds, or both?

Sorry...im clueless,lol

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    In Florida there are a bunch of HRT clinics. Get labs and a physical and they Fedex your meds.
    I am talking with a hrt doc in Florida ,just waiting for my labs to send. And he basically said what ever you want we will get you on ,but he was pushing sermorelin and he said maybe some Watson cyp.

Rep Points

I live in fl and get deca and cyp from my hrt, not cheap but all legal , you can find clinics that do your exam via webcam,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Rep Points

and then !!!
    Thomas Jefferson

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Sounds like just throwing money away to me going with a doctor. Get you first blood test by your DR. ask him to check Test Levels. When the test comes back if your Dr. wont give prescription because to are in the range of someone your age say thanks and take info. Then figure out how old you feel or how young you want to be and aim for the high side of that age group. Get some Prop and start taking it until you get side affect of a cycle then cut back just a little. Should take about three months to where you are comfortable. Go get your own Blood test. There private places all over for about 225 dollars to about 400. Take the information you get from the blood test you got and adjust your TRT program. Its your body and you know what works for you best. Remember Doctors are only practicing medicine.

The great thing about TRT is the cycle never ends.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BB's Dad View Post
    Sounds like just throwing money away to me going with a doctor. Get you first blood test by your DR. ask him to check Test Levels. When the test comes back if your Dr. wont give prescription because to are in the range of someone your age say thanks and take info. Then figure out how old you feel or how young you want to be and aim for the high side of that age group. Get some Prop and start taking it until you get side affect of a cycle then cut back just a little. Should take about three months to where you are comfortable. Go get your own Blood test. There private places all over for about 225 dollars to about 400. Take the information you get from the blood test you got and adjust your TRT program. Its your body and you know what works for you best. Remember Doctors are only practicing medicine.

I agree about the money, but having the piece of mind your shit is real is priceless.

Rep Points

Yeah piece of mind is priceless, Some of us have jobs that cant risk it on self administering. And Not all Gp's are open to trt either so it depends where you live ur DR etc.
    Thomas Jefferson

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Job?

Quote Originally Posted by gamma View Post
    Yeah piece of mind is priceless, Some of us have jobs that cant risk it on self administering. And Not all Gp's are open to trt either so it depends where you live ur DR etc.

Never said couldn't afford a DR. Just said it is waste of money. And if Dr. give you peace of mind you are insane they kill more people with the piece of shit drugs they give us then heart attack and cancer combined. You should know whats best for you. Hoping you just had a dumb ass moment.

Rep Points

Never said couldn't afford a DR. Just said it is waste of money. And if Dr. give you peace of mind you are insane they kill more people with the piece of shit drugs they give us then heart attack and cancer combined. You should know whats best for you. Hoping you just had a dumb ass moment.
    Relax my man you took my post out of context ! JOB's wasn't referring to you , but was referring to ME and I am sure others on the boards that have jobs in public service etc, and the risk vs reward is to great to self administer for the LEGAL aspect of it!
    Thomas Jefferson

BOARD REP

Rep Points

agreed all around except for using prop for TRT

Rep Points

Thank goodness for insurance...

Sounds like some HRT clinics are highway robbery
    ~bulldogz~

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I have been working for an HRT clinic for over a year now. Some of the places out there have crazy prices but the one I work for is not bad at all around the same price as some of the sponsors. The only thing that sucks is they only have Testosterone and deca and the real good HGH. One nice thing is you always know you’re getting the real thing and you don’t have to worry about customs but the selection is limited.

Rep Points

does anyone know of a HRT clinic in michigan that has a reasonable price

Rep Points

I finally pulled the trigger. Got the stamp of approval
    Thomas Jefferson

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I finally pulled the trigger. Got the stamp of approval
    .......good for you bro.......

Rep Points

two day domestic delivery, us pharma Human grade oh and it's legal to carry when traveling Whats the down side again ?
    Thomas Jefferson

Rep Points

Hi, Getting my Test level checked this coming Friday. I would like to get some Testim and HGH. I live So. Cal. Do you have any suggestions for some sources? I had considered going to a Doc. however the ones I found were way too expensive. Thanks!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I found one that seems reasonable, well reasonable compared to other ones. 750 covers all your labs forever then 150/mo for the test, hcg, and AI. They offer GHRP as well. I haven't signed up or talked to them, just looked over their site.

Rep Points

That sounds like a reasonable price. However, not in my budget. I guess I will have to find some other source than a doc. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you for the information.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BFHammer View Post
    I found one that seems reasonable, well reasonable compared to other ones. 750 covers all your labs forever then 150/mo for the test, hcg, and AI. They offer GHRP as well. I haven't signed up or talked to them, just looked over their site.
    May I ask what clinic this is?

Rep Points

Pinning for life maybe..

two day domestic delivery, us pharma Human grade oh and it's legal to carry when traveling Whats the down side again ?
    ~bulldogz~

Rep Points

You can always order from sponsor and have blood work done every 6months

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast