• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT clinics

yes, the reason reason i am questioning the whole thing is the rising costs, yes they make you order hcg and an anti estrogen, and blood work twice a year, plus raising prices, if anyone knows of a better place pm me , but i bet they will all head in the same direction, you also need a physical once a years , but that can be go for 25 bucks, the other part for me is the test alone helps my quality of life as they say, but to be honest i am no slim mini and would also like some sust and or primo , things that worked wonders in the past for me , i am considerung some hgh-lr3, the hgh prices at the clinics are 400 plus a month, for a vial of cyp you are talking 200 which based on your prescription could last a month to two, but you need the hcg which is several times a week and the anti estrogen so add another 100 to that , it averages a good amount just for test

btw i love this place usually no one to talk to about this stuff

bigsquirrel don't take it bad and what i have to say applies to many here but i have the feeling that you are just looking for any excuse to take something like test or whatever substance ....and i always advise to listen to your doc...but you have to find a doc you trust because what is also true is that many clinics are just a ripoff ..however the answer is not getting advised to do a cycle over the internet .....have you tried dieting and training and PATIENCE ..sure this is not a quick solution but it is a cheap one and an effective one used by millions as long as you have some patience.......but i also think that you just don't want to wait .. as i said in many posts patience is the best weapon in getting fit, unfortunately it is becoming rare......

Last edited:
Honestly most are legit. Most of the online ones are a 3rd party. Basically is a few people go around and find docs that are legit and then they advertise that they have trt or pain management and they put you on with the doc. Then you pay the 3rd party around 300.00 bucks and then they give the doc 100 bucks. It's better and cheaper to find your own doc. If your from jersey Pm me.

They are ^^^ when I was looking I talked with them a few times.I decide to go else where due to price. Guys I will say just got bloods in my test is >1500 on just 200 mg a week I didn't post up in blood work section because I didn't follow the protocol, but if anybody is interested I am more than happy to share. I am a happy customer to say the least ..

Dam bro that is great on only 200mg a week. I told you we have good shit lol, honestly we are all gear-heads here for the most part I am just trying to help out you all out. I would not post if I had any doubt I use the stuff myself and you cannot go wrong with a Us pharmacy.

yes, the reason reason i am questioning the whole thing is the rising costs, yes they make you order hcg and an anti estrogen, and blood work twice a year, plus raising prices, if anyone knows of a better place pm me , but i bet they will all head in the same direction, you also need a physical once a years , but that can be go for 25 bucks, the other part for me is the test alone helps my quality of life as they say, but to be honest i am no slim mini and would also like some sust and or primo , things that worked wonders in the past for me , i am considerung some hgh-lr3, the hgh prices at the clinics are 400 plus a month, for a vial of cyp you are talking 200 which based on your prescription could last a month to two, but you need the hcg which is several times a week and the anti estrogen so add another 100 to that , it averages a good amount just for test

with me you only order what you want I am not one of the guys that sits in a call center trying to push stuff you don't need. I think most of us here know what works for our self's and what does not. Also we only need labs once every other year. I been through many different clinics and I know we have the best pricing around. Another thing, I can also get better pricing then the other guys that work at our clinic.

I do appreciate all the advice from everyone here' what a great group of folks. i do appreciate the workout advice from above, but hard work and hiting the gym and diet are not my issues. My test is low and after 20 plus years of hardcore power lifting and in my 40s' i think my system is cooked. I am 5'10" 285 , mostly muscle. I know the test I get works well and my labs have proved it. I think I got enough help from everyone so far so i am going to move ontop some other topics in th forums. Thanks to all. :winkfinger:

Best way to do it is just go to a local doc. Yeah, they may not prescribe as much, but if you truly have low test levels then it will be a big enough change to make you happy.

I paid virtually nothing to start up, just paid for the gear.
Talk to supperfly

Hey superfly. I found this thread online and I wanted to contact you. I can't PM I guess because I am new. Can you pleae hit me up?

Thanks

yes I do work for one of the HRT clinics I been there for almost two years. I have used many of the HRT clinics and most of the online ones are like a call center all they care about is making sales. many of you guys have pm me for the web address, I have been with this clinic since they opened the doors I get better pricing then the other guys that work there. If you Pm me I will give you the info and if you do decide to go with them let me know so I can get you an discount.
Hey Fly, I'm a 56 y.o. male. Been on TRT (100mg Test Enan wk) for 6 weeks. Had no problem getting my family MD starting me on low dose of test but thats about all he knows about hrt/trt.
I've been doing alot of research on the net and I would like to talk to someone at your clinic to get me on the right track. I'm also interested in finding out more about Deca and it's use for joint / shoulder repair.

Hey Fly, I'm a 56 y.o. male. Been on TRT (100mg Test Enan wk) for 6 weeks. Had no problem getting my family MD starting me on low dose of test but thats about all he knows about hrt/trt.
I've been doing alot of research on the net and I would like to talk to someone at your clinic to get me on the right track. I'm also interested in finding out more about Deca and it's use for joint / shoulder repair.

hi Mkok, if you are facing low T problems then i think you should move with better HRT/TRT solution. I thik androgel could help you. But don't forget to have medical advice before using it.

You can check online for its solution. It might helps in a good way. Low T problem can be cured by HRT. But use natural ways of treatment and take dose in limit.

supperfly hasn't posted here since april......:thinking:

Anyone use or heard of maximushrt.com?

I have a buddy using them, He sent bloodwork and an initial fee of 300 bucks then the only recurring charges are for refills. He pays the doc $65 per script and the dic forwards the script to a clinic or pharmacy in SoFla and you pay them for the meds.

He was telling me he's been getting 2 vials of cyp and 2 vials of deca a month no questions asked.
Are they still operating now, after the owner, Chip Wardowski, committed suicide (while in prison or jail, if memory serves correctly)

He no longer works for the clinic

IML Gear Cream!
Are they still operating now, after the owner, Chip Wardowski, committed suicide (while in prison or jail, if memory serves correctly)

I am with maximus, chips brother mike took it over but they dropped the name of maximus and are now referred to as hrt on demand

Still gtg at their website though! And their prices are awesome compared to al ot of other places! They are great to work with as well!

bigsquirrel don't take it bad and what i have to say applies to many here but i have the feeling that you are just looking for any excuse to take something like test or whatever substance ....and i always advise to listen to your doc...but you have to find a doc you trust because what is also true is that many clinics are just a ripoff ..however the answer is not getting advised to do a cycle over the internet .....have you tried dieting and training and PATIENCE ..sure this is not a quick solution but it is a cheap one and an effective one used by millions as long as you have some patience.......but i also think that you just don't want to wait .. as i said in many posts patience is the best weapon in getting fit, unfortunately it is becoming rare......

Many clinics are a ripoff? How many have you used? By stating that your sayin the clinics are a ripoff and so are the pharmacies. How fuckin long do you think any clinic or pharamacy is stay in buisness if they are a ripoff? I belive your spewing bullshit. They serve a purpose for us older guys. Dont be starting fuckin rumors/. So what the name of the clinic that are ripoffs and hom many have you used.

Bjg is just best put on ignore. He contributes nothing but bs here.

Bjg is just best put on ignore. He contributes nothing but bs here.
Yea I think this is best.^^^ How ever if by saying "ripoff" he means paying 20 more dollars for a script of test from a compound pharmacy v.s ugl lab I don't even see a comparison. Cheaper is not always better neither is automatically assuming paying more is better you need to be smart and research things you self. :coffee:

shit. trying to find a good HRT/TRT clinic or doc. live in MD but will work with internet doc if needed. please PM. Thanks

are you serious???no doc will work with you on hrt or trt through internet unless he is a fake.

any recommendations for a good TRT/HRT clinic? any and all help is appreciated!

Eternityhealthmd is cheap and easy

Back