0 Posts
    Rep Points

^ please go back to natty teen section.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

yes, the reason reason i am questioning the whole thing is the rising costs, yes they make you order hcg and an anti estrogen, and blood work twice a year, plus raising prices, if anyone knows of a better place pm me , but i bet they will all head in the same direction, you also need a physical once a years , but that can be go for 25 bucks, the other part for me is the test alone helps my quality of life as they say, but to be honest i am no slim mini and would also like some sust and or primo , things that worked wonders in the past for me , i am considerung some hgh-lr3, the hgh prices at the clinics are 400 plus a month, for a vial of cyp you are talking 200 which based on your prescription could last a month to two, but you need the hcg which is several times a week and the anti estrogen so add another 100 to that , it averages a good amount just for test

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

btw i love this place usually no one to talk to about this stuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

bigsquirrel don't take it bad and what i have to say applies to many here but i have the feeling that you are just looking for any excuse to take something like test or whatever substance ....and i always advise to listen to your doc...but you have to find a doc you trust because what is also true is that many clinics are just a ripoff ..however the answer is not getting advised to do a cycle over the internet .....have you tried dieting and training and PATIENCE ..sure this is not a quick solution but it is a cheap one and an effective one used by millions as long as you have some patience.......but i also think that you just don't want to wait .. as i said in many posts patience is the best weapon in getting fit, unfortunately it is becoming rare......
    Last edited by bjg; 04-24-2012 at 01:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Honestly most are legit. Most of the online ones are a 3rd party. Basically is a few people go around and find docs that are legit and then they advertise that they have trt or pain management and they put you on with the doc. Then you pay the 3rd party around 300.00 bucks and then they give the doc 100 bucks. It's better and cheaper to find your own doc. If your from jersey Pm me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gamma View Post
    They are ^^^ when I was looking I talked with them a few times.I decide to go else where due to price. Guys I will say just got bloods in my test is >1500 on just 200 mg a week I didn't post up in blood work section because I didn't follow the protocol, but if anybody is interested I am more than happy to share. I am a happy customer to say the least ..
    Dam bro that is great on only 200mg a week. I told you we have good shit lol, honestly we are all gear-heads here for the most part I am just trying to help out you all out. I would not post if I had any doubt I use the stuff myself and you cannot go wrong with a Us pharmacy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigsquirrel View Post
    yes, the reason reason i am questioning the whole thing is the rising costs, yes they make you order hcg and an anti estrogen, and blood work twice a year, plus raising prices, if anyone knows of a better place pm me , but i bet they will all head in the same direction, you also need a physical once a years , but that can be go for 25 bucks, the other part for me is the test alone helps my quality of life as they say, but to be honest i am no slim mini and would also like some sust and or primo , things that worked wonders in the past for me , i am considerung some hgh-lr3, the hgh prices at the clinics are 400 plus a month, for a vial of cyp you are talking 200 which based on your prescription could last a month to two, but you need the hcg which is several times a week and the anti estrogen so add another 100 to that , it averages a good amount just for test
    with me you only order what you want I am not one of the guys that sits in a call center trying to push stuff you don't need. I think most of us here know what works for our self's and what does not. Also we only need labs once every other year. I been through many different clinics and I know we have the best pricing around. Another thing, I can also get better pricing then the other guys that work at our clinic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I do appreciate all the advice from everyone here' what a great group of folks. i do appreciate the workout advice from above, but hard work and hiting the gym and diet are not my issues. My test is low and after 20 plus years of hardcore power lifting and in my 40s' i think my system is cooked. I am 5'10" 285 , mostly muscle. I know the test I get works well and my labs have proved it. I think I got enough help from everyone so far so i am going to move ontop some other topics in th forums. Thanks to all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Best way to do it is just go to a local doc. Yeah, they may not prescribe as much, but if you truly have low test levels then it will be a big enough change to make you happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I got the ok to post up my results in the testing section.. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/la...-new-post.html
    "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude".
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Just wondering what's the average y'all are paying monthly at ur TRT clinic? Also start up fee?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I paid virtually nothing to start up, just paid for the gear.
    Talk to supperfly
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey superfly. I found this thread online and I wanted to contact you. I can't PM I guess because I am new. Can you pleae hit me up?

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by supperfly1977 View Post
    yes I do work for one of the HRT clinics I been there for almost two years. I have used many of the HRT clinics and most of the online ones are like a call center all they care about is making sales. many of you guys have pm me for the web address, I have been with this clinic since they opened the doors I get better pricing then the other guys that work there. If you Pm me I will give you the info and if you do decide to go with them let me know so I can get you an discount.
    Hey Fly, I'm a 56 y.o. male. Been on TRT (100mg Test Enan wk) for 6 weeks. Had no problem getting my family MD starting me on low dose of test but thats about all he knows about hrt/trt.
    I've been doing alot of research on the net and I would like to talk to someone at your clinic to get me on the right track. I'm also interested in finding out more about Deca and it's use for joint / shoulder repair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mkok View Post
    Hey Fly, I'm a 56 y.o. male. Been on TRT (100mg Test Enan wk) for 6 weeks. Had no problem getting my family MD starting me on low dose of test but thats about all he knows about hrt/trt.
    I've been doing alot of research on the net and I would like to talk to someone at your clinic to get me on the right track. I'm also interested in finding out more about Deca and it's use for joint / shoulder repair.
    hi Mkok, if you are facing low T problems then i think you should move with better HRT/TRT solution. I thik androgel could help you. But don't forget to have medical advice before using it.