Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: TRT clinics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dcrazy View Post
    Hey thanks man. You have been great help. Acne I know exactly what you mean, it' not crazy acne like a bunch of it, more cyst like here and there. I look this up and swinging hormone changes can cause that. My second test I am taking 11 days out, not 14 days AKA not the full two weeks. It's because of my schedule, so I don't know how low they will drop. I just don't want her to go, yeah EOW is good. However the test won't probably be taken as cleanly as the first one, 977. However, I told her even 140-150 EW is prob better. 100 mg would just be a starting point again. It's just two years of this.
    Dont stress out about getting hcg, you can always do that on your own.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey thanks man. You have been great help. Acne I know exactly what you mean, it' not crazy acne like a bunch of it, more cyst like here and there. I look this up and swinging hormone changes can cause that. My second test I am taking 11 days out, not 14 days AKA not the full two weeks. It's because of my schedule, so I don't know how low they will drop. I just don't want her to go, yeah EOW is good. However the test won't probably be taken as cleanly as the first one, 977. However, I told her even 140-150 EW is prob better. 100 mg would just be a starting point again. It's just two years of this.
    Keep us posted. I hope you end up getting it right. You'll feel a lot better and you'll be happy seeing the fruits of your labor in the gym show in the way you look. Feeling better and seeing positive changes in your body will only make you more motivated. I know it has done that for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan60563 View Post
    Keep us posted. I hope you end up getting it right. You'll feel a lot better and you'll be happy seeing the fruits of your labor in the gym show in the way you look. Feeling better and seeing positive changes in your body will only make you more motivated. I know it has done that for me.
    Thanks man. Do you think the difference of 11 days out vs. 14 days out taking the 2nd test will make a difference. It's a 3 days difference. I don't know if in 11 days the levels will show enough. Considering 977 was 30 hrs of 200mg shot. Thanks. Also, I will try and keep updated. It's hard to find docs. At first it was 1 shot a month, switched to a uro, then EOW. As you stated, I experience same problems with EOW. I mean it was good for the first few months, then just sides. This doc seems the closest doc I can try to be level with, however, as my concern earlier with the second test.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks man. Do you think the difference of 11 days out vs. 14 days out taking the 2nd test will make a difference. It's a 3 days difference. I don't know if in 11 days the levels will show enough. Considering 977 was 30 hrs of 200mg shot. Thanks. Also, I will try and keep updated. It's hard to find docs. At first it was 1 shot a month, switched to a uro, then EOW. As you stated, I experience same problems with EOW. I mean it was good for the first few months, then just sides. This doc seems the closest doc I can try to be level with, however, as my concern earlier with the second test.
    When in doubt, wait

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by twotree View Post
    When in doubt, wait
    Lol. Maybe I should have, took it 10-11 days out( depends on how it's viewed ) not 14 days. However, all my levels were cut in half. Free test and total. All that said, the second test it was 497, which is a good thing. However I will see, but I am assuming the endo will just say, stay to EOW- and the endless office drives to the uro. 977 to 497 in ten days, but I know 497 is in range. I'll update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Welp! An update fellow trt's or looking to be. Well, I called the endo...which is kind of fcked up after I submitted 4 tests in 4 weeks, atleast a call to me would have been nice. Anyway, my test was 977, as above...my 10 days was 497. I was feeling sluggish, so I said fck all this and tested myself at day 14. Well my free test was cut in half, which was a bit Low, and my Total test was 360 on a 348-1197 scale. I kept feeling tired and off kilter, so I took another test, again 360. I did check my E2- which she never did...my E2 on both 14 days was 29 and 30, normal range. When I say day 14, right before a shot.

The update: Seen endo today, told her some of my concerns- gyno, boys down stairs, etc. I was not dominate when I talked b/c I was late to the appt. and had other shet going on in my head- don't you hate that? Lol. Anyway, she said yes to every week and @ 150mg per week...exactly what I was aiming for. Previous 200mg EOW She checked my chest for any gyno, at my request...she couldn't feel any breast or granular tissue. I was thinking great, we even talked about HCG and she said my insurance prob. wouldn't cover, but yeah. Now the B.S---She wants me to drive to her office EW for injection( not what she told me before ),then her hcg talk started to change, she said I would have to be off the test cold turkey, do a semen count to do hcg. I replied I don't care if my d1ck is clinically fine in length, I know myself and there is atrophy. I told her that hcg actually makes the body falsely produce more LH. LH you lose some while on test, so the LH tells your nuts to slow down, hence your boys shrink. Hence HCG!!! She agreed about the LH and HCG, but said "Trt is not to treat ball size". I again, repeated myself....So then she said to ultrasound my left pec- yes it is bigger than my left b/c my bicep tendon on the right slipped out of groove and had to be put back in, so my left got built up better. Even though she felt no gyno of any sorts..in fact she would have never checked if I didn't ask b/c I am not on an A.I. I just thought to ask. Plus she wants more blood work...I have given her a total of 5 tests in a month.

The only plus was( maybe ) that she would send orders to another doc if they agreed to inject me if they are closer. If they are close, fine. 150mg a week, but HCG! Also, don't treat problems after they happen, prevent them, an A.I!- Odds I do not have gyno at all. However, just to make sure, I gotta get an ultrasound. Again, physical exam negative. I even test myself, and pinch the pec- usually gyno will produce an oil or prolactin. I myself felt no granular tissue. However, just prescribe an A.I, if you wanna triple check me. Also, if the endo agrees with me on the LH and HCG, why not prescribe? She can, it's actually it's off labels usage. Again only positive, my insurance pays for the test cyp. So there you have it guys...Advice would be nice, again. There were some good, but also bad. Thanks.
    Last edited by Dcrazy; 06-13-2013 at 06:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Dcrazy - 150 should put you in a reasonable range. You should feel better. Probably no need for an AI at that dose. As for HCG my endo said I would have to lower my test dose if I wanted to run HCG as therapy. Reason being it raises natural test production plus whatever you take in addition. I chose not to bother. I will probably get HCG on my own and run it 250iu twice a week and see how that goes. Clinics want a fortune for HCG injections. I'm already paying a ton for the hormones I take now I'm not adding to my meal ticket any further.

I think you did ok man. The only thing I'd keep pushing for is to self inject. I don't see the big deal. Ask if there is a nurse that can show you how to do it. Tell her you can't always be free for this doctor visit just for a shot. That was my excuse and they had a nurse show me how. She actually had me do 3 injections in the office under the nurses watchful eye. After that it was all on my own.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by supperfly1977 View Post
    I have been working for an HRT clinic for over a year now. Some of the places out there have crazy prices but the one I work for is not bad at all around the same price as some of the sponsors. The only thing that sucks is they only have Testosterone and deca and the real good HGH. One nice thing is you always know you?re getting the real thing and you don?t have to worry about customs but the selection is limited.

Sorry, I'm not sure how this works on forums to ask.....how might a bro go about finding this more economical clinic? I'm more than willing to fly to Florida or Colorado (I've heard) once a year for an in person check-up if I can do labs locally and get legit gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

if it says no script then its proly fake

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

proly fake

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

fake

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Old_usmcgrunt View Post
    Sorry, I'm not sure how this works on forums to ask.....how might a bro go about finding this more economical clinic? I'm more than willing to fly to Florida or Colorado (I've heard) once a year for an in person check-up if I can do labs locally and get legit gear.
    supperfly doesn't post anymore

You can try to contact that TRT clinic at:
    Mike@maximushrt.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Old_usmcgrunt View Post
    These clinics all charge a lot for the meds. That is how they make their money, and lots of it. Its often compounded meds which cost less to produce than to buy it from a large manufacture, and they charge 3x what you'd pay for it at a Costco. Basically you're paying for a legal route to taking AAS. If I wasn't very satisfied with my job I'd much rather just roll the dice and pay significantly less for the same stuff elsewhere. I will say you do get good service, and the doctors do monitor your labs so there is no guess work like when you self medicate. Its just expensive! Being on HRT through a clinic is like having a car note.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Its just expensive! Being on HRT through a clinic is like having a car note.
    Not quite, at least not my clinic. Full metabolic labs every 6 months including consult is $170 ($340 a year), 10 mL test C is $129 ($670 a year @200mL per week), hCG is $40 for 5,000iu ($416 a year @ 1,000iu a week), Anastrazole $62 a year at Walgreen's (ten 1g tabs = $12, dosed at 0.5g 2X a week)

That's $1,488 a year or $124 a month.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Well I was doing 400mg test c per week, 200mg Deca per week, 3mg anaztrazole per week, and HCG 500iu per week

Test $29.80 per week
    Deca $25.00 per week
    Anastrozole $6 per week
    HCG $9 per week
    Yearly visit $300
    Airfare and Rental car $400

$4329.60 per year or $360.80 per month

Granted that is some high dose TRT and deca isn't really needed and neither is HCG. However that is what I was doing and the costs is a lot, the health issues don't seem worth it just to get more, faster gains, and regular TRT through my doctor is cheap like $22 every 3 months for 150mg Test per week... Looking to get on an AI and some HCG but even with that the cost wont get crazy...

I'm thinking good old reasonable TRT is fine if you're saving $4K a year.