• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT clinics

IML Gear Cream!
Seems to be alot of these clinics popping up in my area lately.I am not sure if laws changed or somthing but there is literally one that just opened up next to grocery store.Times are changing thats for sure.

So who do u guys believe gives u the best for the price?

Lowest to highest?

Being u have families and jobs and still have to survive without going broke, which clinic would u guys prefer in order to still keep ample $$ in ur own pocket?

And yes i know, the cheapest is not always the best, but when it comes to the cost of everything in ur daily lives in conjunction with ur hrt bill?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Newearpharma pm if you want more info. Have to see a doc its a ligit clinic with good prices

Adam doesn't seem to want anyone's business. It's always a good 3 weeks between replies and in over 2 months, I still haven't gotten any details from him even after sending him my blood test results, etc.

Adam doesn't seem to want anyone's business. It's always a good 3 weeks between replies and in over 2 months, I still haven't gotten any details from him even after sending him my blood test results, etc.

Really? Pm me ur name and ill contact him as to whats going on, he asked me to post a thread up on a few different forums to drum up some business so im a bit confused as to whats going on there! Ive got his # as well and we text a lot pretty quickly so i can get some answers fairly fast!!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Tip: Check to see if your state, or nearby state, lets Naturopathic docs prescribe test. HI, WA, UT, CO, and KS iirc...

I know this post is a late response but I can't believe how much some people are paying for a proper trt program. Try these guys in FL, k3nowmd.com/offer
They give 3 meds for 150/month and they treat people all over the US using telemedicine. It's worth looking into for those who don't have a good doc in your area.

Back