• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT clinics

gamma

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok I gotta ask hrt/trt clinics online are these guys legit ? Seems to be within the so called grey area of legit and not .Whats your guys thoughts?

I would bet you have to be tested for T levels before a prescription can be written. I would be cautious of anything that doesn't test me.

With that said, there are varying degrees of normal, and I bet most docs at anti aging clinics have no problem justifying TRT for almost anyone.

In Florida there are a bunch of HRT clinics. Get labs and a physical and they Fedex your meds.

I've talked to two hrt clinics in fl hold on to your wallet 1000-1500 yr for doctor 200-400 per month for test. I would get blood work and see my doc. Or just self medicate. Get blood work first.

Yeah the two I readed up on, work in the same manner. Except one you have to actually go there for a meeting with the doctor and they just write you a script to fill back home.The other is all done on line , like you mentioned you send them your blood work and psychical and if approved they fedx ur stuff. Its all pretty costly but if it legit might worth the piece of mind.

Ive been going through one (in FL) that is VERY reasonable, cost is comparable to if you were to self medicate. Been with them for over a year, very happy. So there are some good ones out there, just have to do your research I guess.

How would I even begin to find a dr. in Fl. that would do this? And btw...what is it they would actually do? Write me a script, or send me the meds, or both?

Sorry...im clueless,lol

In Florida there are a bunch of HRT clinics. Get labs and a physical and they Fedex your meds.

I am talking with a hrt doc in Florida ,just waiting for my labs to send. And he basically said what ever you want we will get you on ,but he was pushing sermorelin and he said maybe some Watson cyp.

I live in fl and get deca and cyp from my hrt, not cheap but all legal , you can find clinics that do your exam via webcam,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

IML Gear Cream!
:daydream: and then !!!

Sounds like just throwing money away to me going with a doctor. Get you first blood test by your DR. ask him to check Test Levels. When the test comes back if your Dr. wont give prescription because to are in the range of someone your age say thanks and take info. Then figure out how old you feel or how young you want to be and aim for the high side of that age group. Get some Prop and start taking it until you get side affect of a cycle then cut back just a little. Should take about three months to where you are comfortable. Go get your own Blood test. There private places all over for about 225 dollars to about 400. Take the information you get from the blood test you got and adjust your TRT program. Its your body and you know what works for you best. Remember Doctors are only practicing medicine.

The great thing about TRT is the cycle never ends.

Sounds like just throwing money away to me going with a doctor. Get you first blood test by your DR. ask him to check Test Levels. When the test comes back if your Dr. wont give prescription because to are in the range of someone your age say thanks and take info. Then figure out how old you feel or how young you want to be and aim for the high side of that age group. Get some Prop and start taking it until you get side affect of a cycle then cut back just a little. Should take about three months to where you are comfortable. Go get your own Blood test. There private places all over for about 225 dollars to about 400. Take the information you get from the blood test you got and adjust your TRT program. Its your body and you know what works for you best. Remember Doctors are only practicing medicine.

I agree about the money, but having the piece of mind your shit is real is priceless.

Yeah piece of mind is priceless, Some of us have jobs that cant risk it on self administering. And Not all Gp's are open to trt either so it depends where you live ur DR etc.

Job?

Yeah piece of mind is priceless, Some of us have jobs that cant risk it on self administering. And Not all Gp's are open to trt either so it depends where you live ur DR etc.

Never said couldn't afford a DR. Just said it is waste of money. And if Dr. give you peace of mind you are insane they kill more people with the piece of shit drugs they give us then heart attack and cancer combined. You should know whats best for you. Hoping you just had a dumb ass moment.

Never said couldn't afford a DR. Just said it is waste of money. And if Dr. give you peace of mind you are insane they kill more people with the piece of shit drugs they give us then heart attack and cancer combined. You should know whats best for you. Hoping you just had a dumb ass moment.

Relax my man you took my post out of context ! JOB's wasn't referring to you , but was referring to ME and I am sure others on the boards that have jobs in public service etc, and the risk vs reward is to great to self administer for the LEGAL aspect of it! :lifter:

agreed all around except for using prop for TRT

Thank goodness for insurance...

Sounds like some HRT clinics are highway robbery

I have been working for an HRT clinic for over a year now. Some of the places out there have crazy prices but the one I work for is not bad at all around the same price as some of the sponsors. The only thing that sucks is they only have Testosterone and deca and the real good HGH. One nice thing is you always know you’re getting the real thing and you don’t have to worry about customs but the selection is limited.

I finally pulled the trigger. :ohyeah: Got the stamp of approval

two day domestic delivery, us pharma Human grade oh and it's legal to carry when traveling:owned: Whats the down side again ?

Hi, Getting my Test level checked this coming Friday. I would like to get some Testim and HGH. I live So. Cal. Do you have any suggestions for some sources? I had considered going to a Doc. however the ones I found were way too expensive. Thanks!

I found one that seems reasonable, well reasonable compared to other ones. 750 covers all your labs forever then 150/mo for the test, hcg, and AI. They offer GHRP as well. I haven't signed up or talked to them, just looked over their site.

That sounds like a reasonable price. However, not in my budget. I guess I will have to find some other source than a doc. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you for the information.

I found one that seems reasonable, well reasonable compared to other ones. 750 covers all your labs forever then 150/mo for the test, hcg, and AI. They offer GHRP as well. I haven't signed up or talked to them, just looked over their site.

May I ask what clinic this is?

Pinning for life maybe..:hmmm:

two day domestic delivery, us pharma Human grade oh and it's legal to carry when traveling:owned: Whats the down side again ?

Back