• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TRT clinics

IML Gear Cream!
I found one that seems reasonable, well reasonable compared to other ones. 750 covers all your labs forever then 150/mo for the test, hcg, and AI. They offer GHRP as well. I haven't signed up or talked to them, just looked over their site.

the place I work for can beat that! Also for HGH they are going to start raising the prices starting next week. What they are going to do here soon is get rid of the HGH altogether most clinics are pushing the peptides like GHRP-6 and Sermorelin. Honestly what they want to charge for the peptides I would just go to some of the other resources I know of one that is having a sale starting the first of April 10 dollars a bottle that's what I use.

Every thing is great man so far . Just starting week 2 .

the place I work for can beat that! Also for HGH they are going to start raising the prices starting next week. What they are going to do here soon is get rid of the HGH altogether most clinics are pushing the peptides like GHRP-6 and Sermorelin. Honestly what they want to charge for the peptides I would just go to some of the other resources I know of one that is having a sale starting the first of April 10 dollars a bottle that's what I use.

Do share :coffee:

Hey Superfly, I am very new to all this. Can you share your protocol. Thanks

Been reading quit a bit on trt. Which test cream is the strongest and which one do you recommend? Thanks again!

Anyone use or heard of maximushrt.com?

I have a buddy using them, He sent bloodwork and an initial fee of 300 bucks then the only recurring charges are for refills. He pays the doc $65 per script and the dic forwards the script to a clinic or pharmacy in SoFla and you pay them for the meds.

He was telling me he's been getting 2 vials of cyp and 2 vials of deca a month no questions asked.

I have a buddy using them, He sent bloodwork and an initial fee of 300 bucks then the only recurring charges are for refills. He pays the doc $65 per script and the dic forwards the script to a clinic or pharmacy in SoFla and you pay them for the meds.

He was telling me he's been getting 2 vials of cyp and 2 vials of deca a month no questions asked.

That's a pretty sweet deal!! Do they ship to other states?

300 dollars to get started sounds kind of high. All I need to get someone started is lab work that is less than a year old and general physical. the only fee we have is 35 for the doctor to give the script and over look your labs and a shipping fee can be 25 to 35 25 for two day and 35 for overnight. Can get 3 bottles of test cyp and 2 of deca every three months. the deca comes in 200mg and 300mg.

Been reading quit a bit on trt. Which test cream is the strongest and which one do you recommend? Thanks again!

test creams honestly I would just use the injection you get the most out of it and its cheaper than the creams

Superfly, Thanks for ansering all my questions. I do realize that the injectables are the most efficient. I've taken them in the past, when I was single, in my 20's, with some good results. It certainly is tempting. Currently, I am in my 40's and when I last had my t level tested it was 434. I go in Friday for new blood work. Honestly, at this stage, I think that the cream or the patch would be more condusive to my lifestyle, if you know what I mean. And, I in no way mean to critique anyone who does otherwise. It's just a personal preference at this time in my life and something that I would like to stay with for many years to come. Thanks!

300 dollars to get started sounds kind of high. All I need to get someone started is lab work that is less than a year old and general physical. the only fee we have is 35 for the doctor to give the script and over look your labs and a shipping fee can be 25 to 35 25 for two day and 35 for overnight. Can get 3 bottles of test cyp and 2 of deca every three months. the deca comes in 200mg and 300mg.

You have a pm.

Does your place work with HCG and Estrogen Blockers?

anyone here heard of trigenrx...waiting on my blood results as I type this but also looking to get onboard with a clinic that isnt going to rape me...46 years old

I don't work at one thats superfly , But i do use there clinic .

IML Gear Cream!
yes I do work for one of the HRT clinics I been there for almost two years. I have used many of the HRT clinics and most of the online ones are like a call center all they care about is making sales. many of you guys have pm me for the web address, I have been with this clinic since they opened the doors I get better pricing then the other guys that work there. If you Pm me I will give you the info and if you do decide to go with them let me know so I can get you an discount.

yes we have them all its part of the program, but you dont have to get them if you dont want too.

Agreed , i was using one for several years and just tried to refill and now prices went up again and they want even more frequent blood work. It sucks because now i cant afford it.

The person who ran Maximus quit a while ago due to some messed up stuff that was going on. They were booted from ology and they have details on what happened.

I haven't heard anything about them in awhile so don't know if they're back up and running.

They are ^^^ when I was looking I talked with them a few times.I decide to go else where due to price. Guys I will say just got bloods in my test is >1500 on just 200 mg a week I didn't post up in blood work section because I didn't follow the protocol, but if anybody is interested I am more than happy to share. I am a happy customer to say the least ..

Unless I was mistaken they make u buy hcg to which I didn't want to do. I could be wrong. I cant quite remember

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I would not trust any online trt clinic...maybe some are legit but with anything legit comes a lot of fake crap ...so the best is to go to an endocrinologist ...perhaps some of you don't like it because his answer would be: you don't need anything no prescription and no test... and guess what ? he is probably right ....he studied many years not to have some teenager digging up some info from the net and teach him about AAS.......some of you guys are really amazing ....looking for the cheapest solution to inject yourself with some kind of hormone......when you want to take test or any hormone you must look for the safest cleanest solution coming from an expert ...not the solution based on how cheap or expensive it is...cmmmonnn its your health your'e talking about.....
Some of you are so hung up on test and AAS maybe they should rename the forum : "I adore AAS" instead of iron magazine

Back