• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Madmann: troll cancer or entertaining pot stirrer?

Madmann: Troll Cancer or Entertaining Pot Stirrer

• Total voters

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Madmann: troll cancer or entertaining pot stirrer?

Discuss.

And vote!

Fact: Anything Goes went to fucking shit when presumably Prince killed the minimum post requirement which let the fucking trolls like Eddie easily back in. Look at today....maybe 30 posts between 8am and 3pm EST!?!?

Little Wing is the only female who will post in here on regular basis anymore. Shit needs to get fixed or you can kiss this section goodbye.

I love this forum, but u guys need to talk behind the scene on your little mderator forum and figure out how to kill this troll cancer and I say this with the utmost repect to Prince and IM.

Hes a double edged sword, sometimes he makes me laugh and other times I want to drive to his moms house and choke the life out of him
but hey thats just me.....

:coffee:

I say he's cancer because he destroys almost every thread in the AG and he can't stand guys who actually work out and any female on this board that posts in the AG. :coffee:

The females he's attacked and ran out the AG off the top of my head:

Niteowl
Katiebird
Cellardoor (all but gone)

Mrs Kos raped him but she's not here because unlike Eddie she works. :coffee:
Little Wing is still here because she enjoys owning his ass. :lol:

i think lonely and mentally ill should have been a choice.

I'd like to see him go. Troll, gimmick, whatever he is, it's a killjoy to almost every thread.

Putting him on ignore is the obvious solution.

he def is a cancer...he contributes nothing...attacks everyone without cause...makes every thread about him

i dont now about banning neone though

Can't ignore him, everyone quotes his posts.
I love going head to head with people here, but the trolling is old news :coffee:

i think lonely and mentally ill should have been a choice.

Those are both givens, though, LW. :p

I'd like to see him go. Troll, gimmick, whatever he is, it's a killjoy to almost every thread.

It would have to be -- what did they call it? -- an IP ban. Must have banned at least five of his gimmicks. That was a lot of fun. :thumbs:

But, yeah, unnecessary.

Putting him on ignore is the obvious solution.

This.

Does him having Cancer means he might die? He does kill every thread and his hate on the women here has to stop, you can say anything you like to me but attack one of my angels and………………
”I aint playin wit chu"

If Madmann were banned I personally would miss the constant OWNING by Littlewing.
Madmann is truly her bitch. She makes it look eazy peezy.

Hello Everyone.

Just quickly dropping by for this little reminder:

Anything Goes WARNING - Do not enter this forum if you get offended easily, just about anything is allowed in here and there is very little moderation! All hate, trash talking, flame wars, adult material, etc., is allowed in here. Adults 18+ Years Old Only!

That is all. Thank You.

madmann is a faggot, nothing more...

eddie likes cock

That is all. Thank You.

Hello Everyone.

Just quickly dropping by for this little reminder:

Anything Goes WARNING - Do not enter this forum if you get offended easily, just about anything is allowed in here and there is very little moderation! All hate, trash talking, flame wars, adult material, etc., is allowed in here. Adults 18+ Years Old Only!

That is all. Thank You.

:coffee:

Good thing AG does not discriminate for people with Downs Syndrome, does Madman have one of those keyboards that is hooked up to his mouth or eyes so he blinks and the key board types……well blink this mother blinker. The people have spoken and the mass's have came and voted, it is time for you to leave, now which mod has the balls to do it…….if only i was a mod……i heard they need a new window licka at the DMV, send me a PM Madman, i will hook you up with the super…..

everyone isn't gay?

i'm sure you're intimately acquainted with the true meaning. :coffee:

i'm sure you're intimately acquainted with the true meaning. :coffee:

Really doesn't take all that to understand something so elementary.
But it is YOU, so misconceiving the simplest of logic is a habitual struggle.

But if I said you were still a very beautiful and courageous woman....

What would ^^ that mean to you?

same as when my dog tries to hump my leg. just another crazy little fucker acting retarded.:coffee:

i seriously hope you don't think what you do here is any different than him mindlessly chasing a ball all day. oy.

Back