Running short esters with long esters

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Running short esters with long esters

With the exception of running tren ace with test cyp in the past, I have only ran cycles using long esters like cyp and deca, enth and eq. I am considering a prop/cyp/enth blend to start my next cycle and was hoping to get feedback on staying on this blend for a full 10 weeks or if it is ok to run this like a front loader for the first 5 weeks, followed up by 5 weeks of long esters only. Here was what I was thinking:

Week 1-5:
    100 mg prop 2x's/week
    150 Test cyp 2x's/week
    150 test enth 2x's/week
    150 deca 2x's/week

Week 5-8:
    200 mg test cyp 2x's/week
    250 mg test enth 2x's/week
    150 mg deca 2x's/week

Week 8-10:
    200 mg test cyp 2x's/week
    250 mg test enth 2x's/week

I know its important to keep levels steady and that prop has a halflife of 4.5 days. Is this cycle ok? Should I just repeat the test doses from the first 5 weeks through the end or am I ok with what I'm thinking?

This is my first decision on running prop. I have always used enth or cyp with dbols for front loading and wanted to try prop because of how fast it works. Will have plenty of arimidex on hand in case.

BECAUSE I LOVE THIS SHIT!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't think the prop should be ran like this, there is a reason the people shoot it daily or eod. I don't think twice a week would let it kick in quite as quick and it wouldn't keep your levels very steady. Also, I don't get why you want to use cyp and enan in the same cycle and take them side by side? I would suggest just picking one and shoot 300mg twice a week. Much less shooting and hell they are practically identical when you subtract personal preference. I guess I don't understand dropping the test dose last two week either. I think youre thinking about this too much. More experienced will come around but this is my opinion. Good luck bud

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Cyp and Enth are basically the same, no need for both. double the prop dose and only use it for 3 weeks with at least eod injections.

Hell's Ambassador

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Use the prop the first 3-4 for a jumpstart. Pin 100mg either EOD or M/W/F at least. It'll work great!
    Currently Powered by GAULS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I just want to say thanks for the replies so far. I appreciate the help on these forums. IronMag members are awesome.

The reason why prop and cyp/enth is being run at the same time is because I picked up a blend. The prop is not separate from the enth and cyp. Maybe it is dumb to be running this as a blend, but I thought that it would be good to use this as a front loader, not to mention it was an impulse buy.

Now, why would running prop 2 times a week not be beneficial? I thought that the half life of prop is 4.5 days? Maybe my understanding of the esters half life is off and that it is tapering off by the end of the 4.5 days, peaks at around 2.25 days, thus the reason for people doing EOD injects.

Now, if I do run the blend EOD, should I continue to use the equivalent amount of test (cyp or enth) for remaining cycle or something higher? EOD with this blend is much more than I have run in the past and should be careful. And should I run the prop at 50mg EOD or 100mg EOD? Again, the blend is 100mg prop, 150 test cyp, and 150 test enth.

The more I think about this and get feedback, the more I think it is just stupid to be considering running this blend. I guess I was on an impulse buy and figured I could front load with something other than dbol or abombs.

Oh yeah, the logic behind running both cyp and enth after the blend is to keep the levels as stable as possible after I stop using the blend. While I know that cyp and enth are almost identical, they do have a slightly different absorption rate. They are nearly identical, I know, but I figured to keep levels stable and not just stick with only enth or only cyp.

Hell's Ambassador

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Since its a blend, then 2 times a week will work fine.
    Currently Powered by GAULS