• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

It's my Birthday!

BFHammer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well ok 2 days ago it was my bday. So I came along to the forum while searching for better info for my TRT.

Basically a long convoluted trail has led me to arrive at the 295 marshmellow man I currently am. Basically the journey began in Desert Storm when I was awoken at 3am from my lovely beach house in Italy lying next to a fantastically hot italian gal. Told to go to medical and get my shots, rapid response deployment flight leaves in 3 hours!
The shots were the 7 dose of Anthrax vaccine which were to have been over 6 months, not 6 minutes.
I went from 180 to 250 in 6 months, sleep apnea, hypogonadism, insulin & metabolic resistant. Most of which I've only recently found out as part of the cause with lots of testing at the VA.

Now I'm here to get some advise on getting down to being a 220 lbs stud.

Happy birthday.

Damn, did you get some kind of compensation from the military for that? What did your most recent blood test tell you in terms of hormones?

Happy birthday & welcome

Happy birthday.

Damn, did you get some kind of compensation from the military for that? What did your most recent blood test tell you in terms of hormones?

The just drew last week so I haven't seen the results.
I'm just starting my partial disability paperwork again, they rejected it in 2006 before the 2008 study linked the sleep apnea. As well in the 2006 even though my test was in the same range they hadn't added that into the claim. Hopefully it will take less than a year this time to get a decision since they busted the chair warming government workers actually throwing piles of veteran claims in the dumpsters and never responding. Hell it took a decade for them to even accept GWS as real because it affects guys differently. The anthrax shots are a neurotoxin and cause your body to attack itself so each instance is slightly different. Guys were coming back and the wives were complain their sperm burned them after sex even. About 35% of gulf vets affected have hypogonadism.

Welcome to IRONMAG !

Thank you for your service to our great country.
Glad to have you here.

Welcome and Happy Birthday a few days late. Give it time and you will be back to your old self. :)

Back