Rate My Diet

Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Rate My Diet

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    356
    Rep Points
    8563932

    Question Rate My Diet

    meal 1- 4 eggs, 4 slices turkey
    meal 2- 2 servings oatmeal, 1 banana
    meal 3- 1-2 scoops all whey with cup of milk
    meal 4- Tuna sandwhich and fruit serving
    meal 5- pasta with meat sauce usually, other times something like steak veggies and potatoes
    meal 6- 2 scoops of whey with milk

    throughout the day i drink about 3 - 4 litres of water

    Question is is this enough food to grow? I weigh 200lbs bodyfat is 15%
    workdays i have two tuna sandwhiches or turkey, and usually a roast or corn beef sub all wholewheat bread. but this is my typical diet. and i eat quite a bit of fruit as well at work.

    I'm open to suggestions as well. I am currently trying to gain lean mass with summer coming. will be cutting by april

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    356
    Rep Points
    8563932

    fuck is it perfect for me lol???
    no one has any insight on my plan?

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    top secret
    Posts
    205
    Rep Points
    4321508

    patience is a virtue give it some time mate they will rate it
    Btw wish you happy growing

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    356
    Rep Points
    8563932

    bump. constructive criticism appreciated

  5. #5
    McBain
    squigader's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    1,769
    Rep Points
    109992329

    Can you calculate the calorie count? Then calculate BMR ( BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) Calculator | Muscle & Strength ). You should be at around 500-1000 calories above BMR to grow.

    I recommend more veggies and perhaps other forms of protein (you're chugging a lot of whey).

    What's your workout routine like?
    "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens" -Jimi Hendrix
    Check out http://anabolicsteroidforums.com !

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    356
    Rep Points
    8563932

    I workout 5 days a week. 45-60 minutes per workout.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    sendit08's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    740
    Rep Points
    18957607

    Quote Originally Posted by manickanuck View Post
    I workout 5 days a week. 45-60 minutes per workout.
    Keep track of your cals for a straight week or two.
    Then post that and see people will be able to help u

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    78
    Rep Points
    2497575

    Quote Originally Posted by manickanuck View Post
    meal 1- 4 eggs, 28 grams 4 slices turkey turkey oz? turkey lunchmeat or lean turkey....

    meal 2- 2 servings oatmeal, 1 banana 0 grams

    meal 3- 1-2 scoops all whey with cup of milk 20 to 40 grams

    meal 4- Tuna sandwhich and fruit serving 20 grams MAYBE

    meal 5- pasta with meat sauce usually, other times something like steak veggies and potatoes 10 grams MAYBE

    meal 6- 2 scoops of whey with milk 40 TO 50 grams
    How old are you and how tall.

    I think your protein is 50 to 100 grams light.
    Lose the potatoes and fruit( starch and sugar) and replace with nuts, avacado, cheese, more eggs...
    Up your fat intake and eat more veggies.
    Farmer's walk Pick up a heavy dumbell in each hand and go for a walk. Don't stop until dumbells drop.
    It is, in fact, usually excess volume, not intensity, that causes overtraining.Charles Poliquin

  9. #9
    Registered User
    stfuandliftbtch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    1,681
    Rep Points
    96885074

    Quote Originally Posted by manickanuck View Post
    meal 1- 4 eggs, 4 slices turkey
    meal 2- 2 servings oatmeal, 1 banana
    meal 3- 1-2 scoops all whey with cup of milk
    meal 4- Tuna sandwhich and fruit serving
    meal 5- pasta with meat sauce usually, other times something like steak veggies and potatoes
    meal 6- 2 scoops of whey with milk

    throughout the day i drink about 3 - 4 litres of water

    Question is is this enough food to grow? I weigh 200lbs bodyfat is 15%
    workdays i have two tuna sandwhiches or turkey, and usually a roast or corn beef sub all wholewheat bread. but this is my typical diet. and i eat quite a bit of fruit as well at work.

    I'm open to suggestions as well. I am currently trying to gain lean mass with summer coming. will be cutting by april

    Great diet man, you're on the way to the Big O! Jay, Ronnie & Dex would be proud!

  10. #10
    Registered User
    stfuandliftbtch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    1,681
    Rep Points
    96885074

    Quote Originally Posted by triplstep View Post
    How old are you and how tall.

    I think your protein is 50 to 100 grams light.
    Lose the potatoes and fruit( starch and sugar) and replace with nuts, avacado, cheese, more eggs...
    Up your fat intake and eat more veggies.
    meal 1- 4 eggs, 28 grams 4 slices turkey turkey oz? turkey lunchmeat or lean turkey....

    meal 2- 2 servings oatmeal, 1 banana 0 grams 10GRAMS

    meal 3- 1-2 scoops all whey with cup of milk 20 to 40 grams 30-55GRAMS

    meal 4- Tuna sandwhich and fruit serving 20 grams MAYBE

    meal 5- pasta with meat sauce usually, other times something like steak veggies and potatoes 10 grams MAYBE

    meal 6- 2 scoops of whey with milk 40 TO 50 grams 50-55GRAMS

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    356
    Rep Points
    8563932

    Criticism not sarcasm stfuandliftbtch lol. ok obviously a little shy on the protein, i will adjust, thanks

Similar Threads

  1. My diet and cal intake please rate
    By jimm in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 04:55 PM
  2. Rate my diet please
    By michael74737 in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 06:23 PM
  3. Rate my diet
    By LexusGS in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-14-2005, 11:44 PM
  4. Rate my new Bulk diet please!
    By Bulk4Life in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 07:59 PM
  5. Hello, Please rate my Bulk Diet!
    By Bulk4Life in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 09:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->