• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Running T3 2 weeks before cycle?

eXistence

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Would you do this or would you wait until you start the cycle?

Don't start it now you will loose muscle.people use it while on to prevent catabolism.

Don't start it now you will loose muscle.people use it while on to prevent catabolism.

Thats why I was asking. Even if starting out at 25mcg for two weeks then bumping it when I start cycle?

I'm not an official on it tho I have done some research. I'm sure there are people who know more that would be willing to help may be you should put your stats!

5'10" @ 195 lifting 3 years. BF around the 13-14% range. Ended last cycle few months back at 215 and starting as soon as my package arrives. Starting weight was 180. I did the time on = time off rules.

5'10" @ 195 lifting 3 years. BF around the 13-14% range. Ended last cycle few months back at 215 and starting as soon as my package arrives. Starting weight was 180. I did the time on = time off rules.

This is pure BULLSH*T. Did you get blood work done? If not how do you know you even recovered? Do you "feel normal" because that doesn't mean a damn thing.

In regards to the T3, You need to fix your diet and cardio before messing around with thyroid hormones.

What's your diet and cardio like right now?

This is pure BULLSH*T. Did you get blood work done? If not how do you know you even recovered? Do you "feel normal" because that doesn't mean a damn thing.

In regards to the T3, You need to fix your diet and cardio before messing around with thyroid hormones.

What's your diet and cardio like right now?

I don't see why you are calling it pure bullshit. Think you over exaggerated a bit there. I ended my PCT on Oct. 17th 2011. So my last shot was 6 weeks prior. Took two weeks off and then started pct with clomid and aromasin. No blood work yet cause I didn't have insurance that covered it at the time. I am due for a biometric scan sometime next month and I will then get blood work done. My balls are fully back to size compared to when i was on and I can erect on demand.

I don't cardio and not a big fan of it. I just eat less and lift heavy. As of now my diet is cutting. Around 2200 Calories on lifting days and around 1900 on off days. 1g protein to 1lb body weight, carbs are around 100-130g and fat is around 30-60g give or take. I have cheat day on Sundays.

I already have T3 on hand. The next cycle is:

Weeks 1-3 Test Prop 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-10 Test Cyp @ 600mg a week
Weeks 1-10 Adex 1mg EOD
Weeks 1-10 T3 throughout and notihng over 100mcg
Weeks 11-12 HCG 10000ius on hand
Weeks 13-16 Clomid and Aromasin

I don't see why you are calling it pure bullshit. Think you over exaggerated a bit there. I ended my PCT on Oct. 17th 2011. So my last shot was 6 weeks prior. Took two weeks off and then started pct with clomid and aromasin. No blood work yet cause I didn't have insurance that covered it at the time. I am due for a biometric scan sometime next month and I will then get blood work done. My balls are fully back to size compared to when i was on and I can erect on demand.

I don't cardio and not a big fan of it. I just eat less and lift heavy. As of now my diet is cutting. Around 2200 Calories on lifting days and around 1900 on off days. 1g protein to 1lb body weight, carbs are around 100-130g and fat is around 30-60g give or take. I have cheat day on Sundays.

I already have T3 on hand. The next cycle is:

Weeks 1-3 Test Prop 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-10 Test Cyp @ 600mg a week
Weeks 1-10 Adex 1mg EOD
Weeks 1-10 T3 throughout and notihng over 100mcg
Weeks 11-12 HCG 10000ius on hand
Weeks 13-16 Clomid and Aromasin

OK, if you say so. Good luck.

OK, if you say so. Good luck.

I never said you were wrong man. I just said over exaggerating a bit on the time on = time off rule. From what I have seen on here and other boards is that its always good to go by the time on time off rule if you are going to cycle again. I've been off longer than I was on. Last cycle was a 14 week run of just cyp. I come here for advice. It's hard to learn when you have people telling you different things each time. Im always open to hear one's opinion. Does it mean I will just throw it out if I dont agree with it? Of course not. Also I forgot to mention my age is 26.

I never said you were wrong man. I just said over exaggerating a bit on the time on = time off rule. From what I have seen on here and other boards is that its always good to go by the time on time off rule if you are going to cycle again. I've been off longer than I was on. Last cycle was a 14 week run of just cyp. I come here for advice. It's hard to learn when you have people telling you different things each time. Im always open to hear one's opinion. Does it mean I will just throw it out if I dont agree with it? Of course not. Also I forgot to mention my age is 26.

This isn't other boards. I'm not going to sugar coat anything. My goal is to make you think and understand. NOT give you a line of Brology BS that is considered the standard protocol because a "good bro told me" so.

I just think if you're not going off of blood work results to say you've recovered, that's careless and foolish. Just because you can perform sexually doesn't mean you've recovered does it? This is how guys screw up and sometimes end up on TRT because they didn't get the blood work done.

You said you didn't have insurance to get the blood work done, but you have money for gear now.........? Doesn't it make sense to go pay $50.00 for labs done at a private lab? If you did some homework you would have known this could have been done.

You don't do cardio, because you're "not a fan of it" and you seem to want to try and rely on drugs too much in order to obtain your goals. T3 is not the answer. Do you really think ANYONE is a fan of cardio?

It just really irritates me when guys are reckless with their bloodwork, are lazy (with the cardio) and want to rely on drugs (T3) to meet their goals. I get really tired of giving advice that goes in one ear and out the other. Why ask if you're not going to listen? Why waste your time or better yet mine?

It works like this:

#1 - DIET
#2 - Cardio
#7 - Training
#8 - Rest
#9 - AAS IF AND ONLY IF YOU'VE MAXED OUT YOUR NATURAL POTENTIAL.

#3-6 are diet as well. It's that important.

I'm not being cocky, but if you take my advice and stick to it, you will be happy with the end results. I know their are others who know more than me, but, I'm confident to say I can hold my own with anyone on any board. Minus EliteFitness, as the two douche bags who "run" that board are idiots.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not being cocky, but if you take my advice and stick to it, you will be happy with the end results. I know their are others who know more than me, but, I'm confident to say I can hold my own with anyone on any board. Minus EliteFitness, as the two douche bags who "run" that board are idiots.

Quoted for truth and because its funny:funny: they really are idiots over there. HcGenerate, come on really?:jerkit:

Never said you were being cocky. You are being blunt and I respect you for that. But you can't deny that someone who is fairly new to using is not just going to stick with one board. They would go to many to get as many opinions and logged based facts as possible.

Back