• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cutting options

Eiserner Hahn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ive been doing some reading for up coming cut cycle. from what ive read anavar is pretty weak for men in low doses (needs 50mg daily to be effective).

so what about running Winny and anavar together? or maybe anavar and cjc 1295

hypothetically what would you do

ive been doing some reading for up coming cut cycle. from what ive read anavar is pretty weak for men in low doses (needs 50mg daily to be effective).

so what about running Winny and anavar together? or maybe anavar and cjc 1295

hypothetically what would you do

cut mix / rip mix / ultra ripped ... whatever ya want to call it run at 1cc a day for 8-14 weeks with extra test .. then extra mast and winni at the end did the trick for me last spring ...

but this will do it also ... http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-zone/156398-start-march-5th-will-keep-log.html

I have a hefty ass cut cycle lined up. But basically all you need is some test to keep yourself anabolic in the presence of minimal calories. It doesn't matter what you run, it's all about diet and cardio.

I have a hefty ass cut cycle lined up. But basically all you need is some test to keep yourself anabolic in the presence of minimal calories. It doesn't matter what you run, it's all about diet and cardio.

Best fuckin answer I've heard in a month on this board!! Wish I knew how to give rep points lol

Back