• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Firefighter from Florida disappears in Maine.

Stories like this never turn out well. Hoping for the best this guy.

i'm wondering if it was robbery, drugs, suicide... pretty fucked up. he's been missing ten days.

i'm wondering if it was robbery, drugs, suicide... pretty fucked up. he's been missing ten days.

I'm on my phone, so I can't open the article, but if he met some "woman" online, you know how that goes. He's probably laying in a gutter somewhere. Unfortunately. Good to see his bros making the trip out there to offer some assistance.

Better let him go LW or his wife will get you
cat-hits-mirror_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif
:coffee:

it snowed here lately and it's been really cold. have a real bad feeling this guy ain't coming home.

Maybe some crazy ass chick from Maine who frequents BB boards kidnapped him and is holding him hostage? :thinking:

Annie Wilkes style.

annie_wilkes12873468102685.jpg

Maybe some crazy ass chick from Maine who frequents BB boards kidnapped him and is holding him hostage? :thinking:

Annie Wilkes style.

:thinking::thinking::coffee:

i wouldn't have anywhere to put him.... full house. fucked up thing is how many places you can hide a body in this state. a top prosecutor in high profile murder cases got involved. if he came here to see a woman and by that i mean cheat on his wife i have no sympathy for him but feel terrible for his wife and kids. and yea i live in Bangor so it's doubly interesting. never heard of it till today cuz i rarely watch the news.

There's more info on that same link now than when i posted it earlier. says they suspect foul play and have searched a home.

IML Gear Cream!

I don't think that nig is coming home. WTF would he want to go to Maine, LW? What's there to do? (besides cheat on your spouse)

i wouldn't have anywhere to put him.... full house. fucked up thing is how many places you can hide a body in this state.

easy to dispose/hide a body in any state. the hard part is not creating a link between yourself and the person that is MIA.

regardless that's a hell of a ride to take to get wacked by some stranger.

He was cheating on his wife...at least very likely was. He did something so very stupid I find it hard to believe a Firefighter would do. Meeting some stranger from the net.

If the above is true, what else was he into up there? Could be so many things it is impossible to guess. He clearly is not an innocent person in some of this but even if the worst, cheating on his wife, is true, getting killed for it sucks. His children are the ones who will suffer the most.

I feel so sorry for his wife, children, father, sister and his fellow firefighters that are showing super class by going there and helping.

Hope I am mistaken about this guy and they find him alive.

Prescription Pill Habit. 1600 miles to Maine? LW, does Maine have a serious Oxy problem, or what?

not just Maine, that shit is everywhere. people get hooked on those opiates fast. I hear of idiots in Philly paying like $35-$50 for 1 pill. then when they can't find any they end up on the street looking for bag heroin. can't believe in this day and age people are back on hard core opiates.

Annie Wilkes style.

Looks like LW dodged a bullet
2079590438_dc1c30965d_o.gif
:coffee::coffee:

not just Maine, that shit is everywhere. people get hooked on those opiates fast. I hear of idiots in Philly paying like $35-$50 for 1 pill. then when they can't find any they end up on the street looking for bag heroin. can't believe in this day and age people are back on hard core opiates.
Shit i should be in philly:coffee:
2079590438_dc1c30965d_o.gif

IML Gear Cream!

I had a roommate who was a philosophy major and he loved making opium tea.

My first time trying opiates was when my doctor prescribed me 60 30mg T3's. I did a little cold water extraction on those bad boys and had a potent solution. That stuff worked good.

I've tried some oxy 40's before. Everything started off great than the itching hit me. I was naked rolling on my rug trying to make it go away. Than the withdrawal hit. It was like the worst hangover ever. My friends picked me up to watch a movie and when we got out of the car I started puking everywhere. They were wondering wtf was wrong with me because it was only 2 in the afternoon lol.

So I've tried them and really don't like them.

Last edited:
Bro, in 2010 I had my first Amateur fight at Hammer House in Ohio and I broke my right wrist in 4 places. Doctor prescribed me 25 Oxy's. They're pretty strong. :coffee:

Last edited:
You would be dead nigga^^^With that much oxi in you
hj8Cl.gif

You would be dead nigga^^^With that much oxi in you
hj8Cl.gif

Nah, nig. It's been a few years, but the script dosage wasn't that high. I could be wrong with this number, but I think they were 5 or 10 mg each.

I had a roommate who was a philosophy major and he loved making opium tea.

My first time trying opiates was when my doctor prescribed me 60 30mg T3's. I did a little cold water extraction on those bad boys and had a potent solution. That stuff worked good.

I've tried some oxy 40's before. Everything started off great than the itching hit me. I was naked rolling on my rug trying to make it go away. Than the withdrawal hit. It was like the worst hangover ever. My friends picked me up to watch a movie and when we got out of the car I started puking everywhere. They were wondering wtf was wrong with me because it was only 2 in the afternoon lol.

So I've tried them and really don't like them.

my buddy's scored some opium back in the late 80's that was the only time I ever tried any kind of hard opiate. we smoked that shit and were high as FUCK! I would be lying if I said it didn't really like it cause I did, when you came down you didn't even fell burnt but definitely wanted more.

seen way to many of my friends from back in Philly die from ODing on heroin the past 2 decades, must be close to 15 total by now. and these were all upper-middle class white kids both male and female.

my buddy's scored some opium back in the late 80's that was the only time I ever tried any kind of hard opiate. we smoked that shit and were high as FUCK! I would be lying if I said it didn't really like it cause I did, when you came down you didn't even fell burnt but definitely wanted more.

seen way to many of my friends from back in Philly die from ODing on heroin the past 2 decades, must be close to 15 total by now. and these were all upper-middle class white kids both male and female.
yea did sum too that shit lasted 6-7 hours just 2 hits..Funny when it wore off it was there one second then next gone..No burn out or anything
I guess thats why people get hooked:coffee:

Dilaudid. Major yummy.

Trust me, if you've ever experienced the euphoria opiates/opioids can induce, its not at all hard to see why somebody could become quickly addicted, especially if they are using them to shield themselves from emotional pain/depression.

I am a mod in there, but I dont spend much time there anymore. I spend most of my time there answering training and nutrition questions related to bodybuilding.

If so bro, im trying to convince the powers that be for an "anything goes" section ass contest.

The amount of latina ass on cpixel site is rediculous...And im sure you could swing some hoes this way :coffee:

Back