• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Warrior

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How did I miss this movie? Just watched it last last, and I cried like a little bitch! Best fighting movie ever!

2011 or 2001? there are Two movies with the name of Warrior

It has to be from 2011! I recently seen this movie to and loved it! The fight scenes where really good do :p Would get this film on DVD to put it in my collection

How did I miss this movie? Just watched it last last, and I cried like a little bitch! Best fighting movie ever!

I missed it as well. I just burned it and hear its like Rocky 1 and Rudy with UFC.

I missed it as well. I just burned it and hear its like Rocky 1 and Rudy with UFC.

Better than both movies. It was the most emotional movie I have ever seen. A lot of it has to do with me and my brother. We had a horrible relationship growing up plus my dad was also an abusive alcoholic. All of us had to work out our problems in adulthood during some rough times when my mother got sick. Because of that, the movie really ripped me apart. I've never broke down over a movie before.

great, no epic, fighting movie.
I just wish someone was able to give no-neck-mcgee a run for his money
(my buddies phrase)

^^^i thought it was funny how he knocked out every dude in like 5 seconds and then went the distance with his brother. Lol movies....

Tommy being able to steamroll over everyone but his brother was unrealistic, but that is a small inconsistency in a very awesome movie.

Better than both movies. It was the most emotional movie I have ever seen. A lot of it has to do with me and my brother. We had a horrible relationship growing up plus my dad was also an abusive alcoholic. All of us had to work out our problems in adulthood during some rough times when my mother got sick. Because of that, the movie really ripped me apart. I've never broke down over a movie before.
2286022_o.gif
:coffee:

awesome movie. Not too many people saw it though, unfortunately. One of the best movies I've seen in a while.

Great movie,
Tom hardy suffered a broken toe, broken ribs, and a broken finger during the fliming.

Nick Nolte and his character were pretty damn good in my book.

Hey, Kelju, I've never heard of that movie either, but I've been sick the past few days and read this thread. So I took your recommendation and watched this flick last night. It was damn entertaining and made me forget how miserable this bug has me feeling. Between sneezes and coughs of course.

just finished watching the movie...fukin sikk! do you reckon tom hardy juiced?

just finished watching the movie...fukin sikk! do you reckon tom hardy juiced?

Too put on that much mass plus train everyday to learn mma from scratch he would have had to juice, in my opinion. With that being said, I dont; take anythign away from Hardy for doign so. He was beastly in this movie. This guy is one of my favorite actors now. Did you know who is English? His American accent was flawless.

Because of this movie, I checked out his other work. You have to watch a movie called Bronson. It is about the most famous convict in England's history. It is like A clockwork Orange on Tren.

Maybe he'll be able to do Mad Max 4 justice? He's supposed to be playing the role of Max...

Fucking kickass! I didn't know that, so now I am now looking forward to it.

Maybe he'll be able to do Mad Max 4 justice? He's supposed to be playing the role of Max...

We will see in the summer.

Mad Max: Fury Road Official Trailer #1

Back