• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test Cyp 250,Boldoject 100,Test Prop, Test E 250,Ten 6Hundred,M1T,Methyl S,Turinabol

Caretaker

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dianabol,EQ Plex, Turinabol, M1,4ADD, Superdrone, Alpha One.
I have all of these. Enough to do any combo I want. I have used all at one time or another and it`s all legit. I also have all Serms needed.
What would YOU plan out for an 8 week cycle for size? I`m looking for some fresh ideas.

Forgot. I have Tren also.
OK. I read the sticky on this subject.
12 years experience with plenty of gear.
47 years old.5`7, 210, 15% BF. Work each body part twice per week.

Last edited:
No one?:hmmm:

Ok, first I think 8 weeks is a bit on the short side if your goal is really to get serious size gains. Heck EQ itself needs to be run for a minimum of 14 weeks and 16 is preferred to really get the benefits.

I just finished a blast with 750 test e, 400 tren e, and 50mg dbol per day and I was quite happy with the results.

Superdrol also would make a good kicker for that.

Put the m14add and alpha away for now.

Any reason you picked 8 weeks?

What kinda tren? Ace or E?

If your sold on an 8 week cycle only which I agree it's to short, then

1-8 test prop 100-150 mg eod
1-4 superdrol
3/4-8 tren ace if that's what u have. 100mg eod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could go Prop at 400mgs/wk and run a PH/DS like you have for 4-6 of that time. That or kick off your cycle with the prop and a long ester, throw in superdrol the first 4 weeks or M1,4ADD and call it a day. Still think 10 weeks is kinda the shortest unless you stick with prop the whole time. For my cycle I just started it will be Cyp 300, Prop 100mg EOD, and Dbol to kick it off. We shall see how this plays out, so far so good.

I have a few personal matters that will need attention the first few weeks of May that may interfere with gym time so I was gonna time it for March through April. Maybe I`ll just wait and do a full 12-18 week run through the summer.

I have a few personal matters that will need attention the first few weeks of May that may interfere with gym time so I was gonna time it for March through April. Maybe I`ll just wait and do a full 12-18 week run through the summer.

I think you will be happier with going that route.

My liver hurts just reading the title lol

My liver hurts just reading the title lol
In all the years I`ve been doing this, I`ve never had an issue. Bloodwork was always within acceptable levels. I once(when I was young and stupid) stayed on for 4 months. Anadrol, Dbol, test cyp, Sus,test e, Anavar and Clen. I was one huge pissed of sonofabitch. LOL

Back