• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question's on travel and taking Test.

YSGC

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I have to go out of the country cause a family member of mine is very ill and I might not ever be able to see them again. I will be gone for 15 days and I will be in the beginning of my 7th week of my cycle when I leave. My questions are about traveling out of the U.S. with my Test in my luggage. Will it make it thru customs? I figured I could preload my syringes and store them in a zip lock bag mark medicine(stash in a shoe).LOL Need some insight on this matter. Has anyone traveled out of the U.S. with there Test. Or should I chance picking some up in the country I'm traveling to?

i wouldnt bring it with you, i mean you might as well bring some weed too.. kinda the same thing.

Unless you have a script AND know the laws to which the country your traveling by NO means is it worth the risk bro.

Just put it in a amber color bottle labeled clenbutural, Exemestane, or some other research pep. Most countries allow up to 60ml.

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)
600mg Tren E, 325mg Test Cyp week

Customs leaving the US usually not bad.

Take only what shots you will take while there with you in one vial. Place it in you toiletries(carryon), in a side pouch or in travel bag with the other crap. Leave the needle is best, but you could gamble with one, I have done it and it made it through carryon xrays.

Go thru customs. Its not illegal, if you get a random search say what it is, dont lie about it and youll be fine. 2cc's in a vila looks like b-12

They are looking for bombs and huge quantities of street drugs.

Plus coming back to US is where its tricky, but you will throw that out once used on trip.

Done this to mexico, canada, europe.

Assuming you aren't going to Saudi Arabia or Thailand where you might end up on Locked Up Abroad for 2cc of test E...HA

Its a gamble, worst case you lose your shot... Buying juice in a foreign country sounds less appealing.

Anything small pills/vials/ in plain sight in your travel bag shouldnt be a prob.. Customs says if medications aren't in their original container have a copy of presript. But they have never checked.

I wouldnt hide in the checked luggage because the customs agent will think its heroin if you have it wrapped in your shoe in checked bagged and your bag gets randomed..

Id probably leave the needle and buy one there - depending on where you are going.

Good luck.

I would not travel with syringes even in checked luggage b/c, if they happen to find it during a random search, they will seize/confiscate with instructions on presenting a valid script etc. Pins fall in a gray area of regulations, etc. Small vials probably will not be the issue but the syringes could. Maybe just pack the vials and pickup pins when you arrive at destination. Who knows though, you could pack both and have no issues. I just happen to be in the habit of bringing orals-only when traveling domestic or international. Somebody mentioned mailing it to yourself. This may be worth considering depending on where you're going and whether you'll get it delivered there in a timely fashion.

It's all a gamble regardless.

Customs leaving the US usually not bad.

Take only what shots you will take while there with you in one vial. Place it in you toiletries(carryon), in a side pouch or in travel bag with the other crap. Leave the needle is best, but you could gamble with one, I have done it and it made it through carryon xrays.

Go thru customs. Its not illegal, if you get a random search say what it is, dont lie about it and youll be fine. 2cc's in a vila looks like b-12

They are looking for bombs and huge quantities of street drugs.

Plus coming back to US is where its tricky, but you will throw that out once used on trip.

Done this to mexico, canada, europe.

Assuming you aren't going to Saudi Arabia or Thailand where you might end up on Locked Up Abroad for 2cc of test E...HA

Its a gamble, worst case you lose your shot... Buying juice in a foreign country sounds less appealing.

Anything small pills/vials/ in plain sight in your travel bag shouldnt be a prob.. Customs says if medications aren't in their original container have a copy of presript. But they have never checked.

I wouldnt hide in the checked luggage because the customs agent will think its heroin if you have it wrapped in your shoe in checked bagged and your bag gets randomed..

Id probably leave the needle and buy one there - depending on where you are going.

Good luck.

Well you keep bring on steroids in your carry on and it will only be time before your busted. And to even say to gamble to bring on a syringe with steroids dude this is bad advice.You keep gambling and we will be reading about you in the police blog. Horrible advice. Any domestic state just about has legal pins and syringes and insulin needles at any walgreens,target,walmart, and pharmacy.

NO NO NO.

It is a horrible idea. Mail it to yourself, but do NOT try taking it through security. You know how our country is these days with security about getting on a plane.

It's only a matter of time before you get busted if you try taking it through.

This is where long ester test comes into play, I could see loading up with some undeconate a week before you leave on top of your normal Test E/C/P. Throw in a bunch, bring an AI and you at least have nothing with you and orals can always come along in a different pill bottle.

Back