• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

trt after heart attacks?

t.durden444

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm asking this for my stepdad. He had a heart attack 6 years ago. He loves physical activity but he gets winded so quick. I've researched this a little and seem to get a different answer every where I look. He's 53, keeps a super clean diet, but he's stubborn and pushes his limits to much, and my mother's afraid she's going to find him laying in the yard someday. So would TRT be safe and helpful for someone thats already had a heartattack?

Why bother talking to a cardiologist about this when you can ask a bunch of meatheads.

Why bother talking to a cardiologist about this when you can ask a bunch of meatheads.

^^^^ LOL! No kidding, ask a doctor.

But if you're looking for info online, Dr Rothenberg has some literature out there on this. Google it.

I'm not a doctor, but I do play one online. The research indicates that low T is harmful to the heart. Either way, he needs to hey his doctors involved. No harm in asking about it.

I'm planning on asking my Dr., but I guess I am a dumbass for asking a question about TRT in the TRT secton. Thought somebody might have some experience. My bad.

Really hard for anyone here to know man. You're looking for an answer that needs to come from a highly specialized proffessional.

Broscience can answer this question..

Your father is safe to do TRT up to a gram a week of testosterone. But he must pin the test in his deltoid.

If you pin in your glutes, it doubles the risk of heart attacks.

Also take BCAA's before workouts and 40-43grams of protein after.

Other than that he should be good...

Ok, funny stuff. But seriously, I doubt anyone here is on TRT after heart attacks. Have him go see a doctor. Likely he will be able to get on TRT, but at a very low dose, and will have to be monitored very closely by a highly specialized doc, and most likely, treatments coordinated with his cardiologist.

But, you knew all this before you posted the question in a TRT section of a athletic community, right?

Broscience can answer this question..

Your father is safe to do TRT up to a gram a week of testosterone. But he must pin the test in his deltoid.

If you pin in your glutes, it doubles the risk of heart attacks.

Also take BCAA's before workouts and 40-43grams of protein after.

Other than that he should be good...

Firts off no doctor in there right mind or in the world would ever give anyone a gram of test a week for HRT please do tell where you found this information.And also please do post some educational facts about pinning your glutes that will lead to more of a risk of a heart attack. Ive never heard of either of these statements before. So can you post some info on this because this is out rageous to gove someone a gram of test for HRT.This has to be a joke BUT NO DISRESPECT YOU DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT GIVING A GRAM OF TEST TO A 53 MAN FOR HRT

I am sure with the bro science comment he was joking . i hope

I should get some reputation points for this.

In case its not clear: totally joking...

Ya'll made my night though.

I'm asking this for my stepdad. He had a heart attack 6 years ago. He loves physical activity but he gets winded so quick. I've researched this a little and seem to get a different answer every where I look. He's 53, keeps a super clean diet, but he's stubborn and pushes his limits to much, and my mother's afraid she's going to find him laying in the yard someday. So would TRT be safe and helpful for someone thats already had a heartattack?

I have known doctors to give hrt to patients after heart attacks. HOWEVER, it has a LOT to do with what caused the attack and how much damage was done to the tissue.

He may well be good candidate for hrt but that must be answered by a doctor.

Good luck!

Back