• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

suggestion for home use printer

tamia

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi. I need some suggestions for a good printer. will use it to print pdf files and document not so much on photos. I only have a cheap budget and I would want a printer that has cheap ink or toner..

Lexmark X3550

Get a cheap black and white laser. Face it, every printer is going to give you problems. Make it a cheap laser and throw it out once the toner is out.

If you need something more like an All-In-One Printer the Kodak 6.1 Hero isn't bad and the B&W ink is like $13 and the color is close to $20 and good for close to 400 pages

Get a cheap black and white laser. Face it, every printer is going to give you problems. Make it a cheap laser and throw it out once the toner is out.

same here i agree. I think I paid a couple of hundred of dollars for a brother laser printer which was awesome. Just beware of what the re-occuring cost of new toner is. The cost of the printer might be in-expensive but then the toner will be ridiculously priced.

okay now I am decided to go for a laser printer. but which brand? or is there a certain model that I can definetely rely on?

price the ink/toner/consumables BEFORE u choose the printer! cannon looks great until its 90$ for inks (years back, no idea now!)

Back