• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Whos going to the Arnold?

PJ BRAUN

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone from the forum going and interested in meeting me or Aaron? We will be running around all weekend promoting IRONMAGLABS and just doing our thing. Looking forward to meeting people!

I'll be there on Thursday, can't fucking wait!

I will be there.

What you trying to get started PJ?

Last edited:
I'll be there Friday- Sun. Where you guys going to be during the Expo?

I'll be there... and I think I got the hook up with a press pass. Hell yeah!!

Hell yes. Jealous.
I wish they had a bench competition at this event. I would definitely compete. But, it is too close now in any case.

You bech whore

True. It is my favored lift (yes I do everything else). It ain't trickin' if you got it bro. haha
Another year I hope to be doing Amateur bodybuilding.. we will see.

I'll be there all weekend!! Will be looking for you guys:) I know I'll run into my boy hypo! Going to the amateur prejudging this year for the first time, crazy talent in those lineups!

Hell yes. Jealous.
I wish they had a bench competition at this event. I would definitely compete. But, it is too close now in any case.

They do in the Animal cage bro! Everyday of the expo I think.

Shucks this is something I need to make an effort to be at one of these years...

Hell yeah !!! I am gonna be there on Friday!!!!

I am shooting at one of the gyms with Big Dan Newmire for Flex Mag on Saturday at 11 if anyone wants to pop over...Will let you know what gym soon, I'm not positive yet

All I got to say is that we should have got a team Iron Mag for the Animal Cage. lol, I could have outbenched team Gaspari (in my weight class) and I am damn sure there are people here with vicious squats and deadlifts.
Bah I just wanna compete I guess. :daydream:

Sooo wish I could be there with u guys!
It's an 8hr. Drive from the house, not too far, but the wife is sick n I'll be stuck here watchin' the webcast :-( inbetween play'n doctor, lol
I expect to see alot of pics, bros!

I'm taking a 16 hr flight to get there lol!! I will not be stopped! Well with time changes and layovers:coffee:

I'll be missing it this year. First time in many years. Hope to make next years though.

Back