Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

First course of sus and deca. and need advice on PCT

Rep Points

First course of sus and deca. and need advice on PCT

I started my first course of steroids near the end of october 2011, started off on dbols and then began using sus and deca. yes I know my course was a complete joke and hindsight

is a wonderful thing but I was ill advised and not until now after doing some research do I realise that. Basically i finished my course just before the end of december 2011 and 2 months

down the line... I have no sex drive, no morning or nighttime erections and have difficulty gaining and maintaining an erection. I'm depressed extremely confused and absolutely desperate

for things to return to normal. Please can anyone give any advice on what i need to be taking/doing or how long I will have the wait for my hormones to recover. I think it was the deca that

has done this to me even though I only had 7x 200mg shots of it. Here is how i done my course below:

Week 1 : Dbol tablets 20mg ED.
    Week 2 : Dbol tablets 20mg ED.
    Week 3 : Dbol tablets 20mg ED.
    Week 4 : Dbol tablets 20mg ED. 250mg sus and 200mg deca every Sunday
    Week 5 : 250mg sus and 200mg deca every Sunday
    Week 6 : 250mg sus and 200mg deca every Sunday
    Week 7 : 250mg sus and 200mg deca every Sunday
    Week 8 : 250mg sus and 200mg deca every Sunday
    Week 9 : 250mg sus and 200mg deca every Sunday
    Week 10: 500mg sus and 200mg deca every Sunday. Started getting Gyno began 20mg Tamoxifen ED.
    Week 11: 500mg sus and 200mg deca every Sunday. 20mg Tamoxifen ED
    PCT**
    Week 12: 20mg of Tamoxifen ED
    Week 13: 4 x 1200iu shots of HCG every other day. Brought balls back to full size and was shooting good loads, some sex drive but not great!
    Week 14: 20 MG of Tamoxifen Every day.
    Week 15: 20 MG of Tamoxifen Every day.
    Week 16: 20 MG of Tamoxifen Every day.
    Week 17: 20 MG of Tamoxifen Every day.
    Week 18: Ran out of tamoxifen taking nothing. Noticed a drop in Sex Drive
    Week 19: Began taking 8 x 2500iu every other day of HCG again. and 20mg of Tamoxifen every day. Currently had 5x shots at 2500iu per shot of HCG. Still have low sex drive. Poor erections.

No morning wood. But balls are back to normal size, and shooting more or less normal loads. (this week ive also started taking 1 tribulus tablet a day(300mg)

Stats:

Weight: 154lbs
    Height: 5"10
    Bodyfat: 15%
    Training for about 2 years now but this is my first experience with steroids

Unfortunately i've had no bloodwork done.
    Last edited by gibbo23; 02-29-2012 at 04:38 PM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

VERY low doses and no clomid....tisk tisk.

Best advice I can give you is to read the rules of this forum. You must post all your stats if you are looking for help with your cycle. Age, weight, height, bf%, experience, etc. If you had any blood work done, post those results as well. The more we know, the more we can help. Please do so or the thread will get locked.

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

BOARD REP

Rep Points

it is deff the deca my man. that stuff can shut you down, HARD and it can keep you suppressed for months. this is why if you had done proper research you'd see that most if not all people when they run deca make sure to take hcg throughout the cycle. my recommendation to you is to keep taking nolva, and throw in some clomid my man. about 100mg ed with the nolva. also i would start taking a lot of natural test booster. tribulus, horny goat weed, d aspartic acid. try to find some good over the counter supp. that has all these in it. you say your nuts are starting to come back, that is a good sign. you are recovering, just slowly.

Rep Points

Thanks for the reply. Do you think thats where I'm going wrong I was under the impression clomid and tamoxifen were basically the same thing and I could get away with just the tamoxifen. I'll edit my original post with stats but i'll also post the here.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

clomid helps to stimulate your nuts and hpta better. they are both SERMs yes. But a lot of people do clomid/nolva stacks for harder suppressing cycles.

Rep Points

Thanks dutch so no permanent damage then? I'm trying my best to get hold of some clomid but the guy I buy it from is unreliable to say the least. Should I stop taking the HCG and ramp up my dosage of the tamoxifen and add in some clomid then?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gibbo23 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Do you think thats where I'm going wrong I was under the impression clomid and tamoxifen were basically the same thing and I could get away with just the tamoxifen. I'll edit my original post with stats but i'll also post the here.

Thank you for posting stats.

There are so many things that went wrong with your cycle, I don't know where to begin bro. First, you didn't do enough research....clomid and nolva are NOT the same. This tells me you hardly did any research at all. I'll list a few things I see wrong...but I'll let the others chime in and give ya a little shitalk. lol

1. 250mg sust EW is a waste.
    2. 20mg of dbol hardly shows and does much...no matter the stats.
    3. deca dose was too low, it shut you down hard and you didn't gain much if anything.
    4. You should have taken something like caber with a 19nor like deca.
    5. NO AI!! You have to run an AI when using these compounds starting day 1 until PCT is complete.
    6. NO CLOMID!! Every cycle should close with clomid, IMHO.
    7. HCG should have been taken DURING your cycle...not the end (especially with deca)

I'll let the other guys chime in.....

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Rep Points

You not alone man. Many of the people around here, (myself included) have done some absolutely RETARDED SHIT with AAS. Chalk this one up to youthful indiscretion.

You just threw a friggin monkey wrench into your endocrine system - It will recover if you help it.

My advice

1) Pinning SUSTANON once a week is a bad idea. Causes tremendous variability in blood levels because the short esters dominate before the long esters can build up. If that is confusing you need to research before you move on.

2)HCG is better during cycle than for PCT. DO you agree or disagree? If that is confusing you need to research before you move on.

3) WHats the difference between Clomid and Nolvadex? If that is confusing you need to research before you move on.

4) What are the half-life's of every steroid you are putting in your body? Orals? how will this affect your blood levels? If that is confusing you need to research before you move on.

5) AI? What is an AI? Where is yours? If that is confusing you need to research before you move on.

6) how does HCG work? what is it replicating in your body and how? If that is confusing you need to research before you move on.

7) Why should I wait I start PCT? If that is confusing you need to research before you move on.

Not trying to be a dick - but there are alot a moving parts - the more you understand the easier you can get gains, and the easier you can keep them, without boobs.

The cycle up there would dismantle the HTPA of just about anyone - weekly sustenon, deca, no AI, PCT began too early and used the wrong chems, HCG misused, deca without enough test, etc.. etc..

You gotta learn the architecture of the system you are working in, then you can understand whats happening to your body and actually adjust on the fly - and get more efficient with your game.

Read everything by HeavyIRON in the Sticky section. Fuck Read the whole section.

Sorry for the lecture, keep in mind most of us have done some well intentioned shit like that. At least I have. (Winstrol/Anadrol<whiskey> arrest, Taking shit I didnt even know the name of ....<more whisky> XTC - coke - painkillers ) Christ you dont even seem that bad now -

Good luck.

And get some Clomid. And know why I and others think you should get some Clomid.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

All very good points, scharfy.

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

bro order some clomid and aromasin, fuck your local guy he obviously steered you wrong in the first place and isn't reliable anyway. You can find anything you need on this board, or check out manpowernutrition. Run the clomid and aromasin for four weeks like this Clomid- 100mg/75mg/50mg/50mg (doses are every day, each corresponding to a week so week 1-100mg a day, week 2 75mg a day etc.) Run the aromasin at 25mg the first 2 weeks and step down to 12.5mg a day for the last two weeks. You should recover from this fine bro, you just need a solid pct and you'll be ok. Your pinning schedule was awful, doses too low, you didn't use an AI or dopamine agonist (with the deca) you should've dropped the deca a few weeks before pct, you probably should've also used hcg throughout the cycle. Also you're 5'10 154 after a cyle.... you had no business doing this to begin with. Don't make these mistakes again bro, the last thing you want @ 23 is to never be able to fuck again... (without TRT at least).

Rep Points

Alrite guys been in work all day so only just got a chance to reply, I've gone and ordered some aromasin and clomid so waiting for that that now and im going to stop taking any more HCG. Would you recommend continuing with the tamoxifen until my clomid/aromasin arrives?

Rep Points

If you ordered from MP it will be there in no time his T/A is unbelievable. Good luck brother and it sounds like you are going to be fine, just a hard lesson. We all live and we learn. I have been in the game for over a decade and I am still learning every day.