• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm curious about drug testing in college sports

Big Pimpin

Sancho
Registered
Reaction score
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone here play a sport in college? What's the low down on college drug testing whether it be school or NCAA administered? Isn't it common for many coaches to give the players notice of when they will be tested? Do the better players get positive tests swept under the table? Do the better player simply not get randomly tested?

What's the 411? :coffee:

Anyone here play a sport in college? What's the low down on college drug testing whether it be school or NCAA administered? Isn't it common for many coaches to give the players notice of when they will be tested? Do the better players get positive tests swept under the table? Do the better player simply not get randomly tested?

What's the 411? :coffee:

The coaches don't know when the tests are, they're usually administered by the NCAA and athletes only know of a test the day they're given. Results aren't swept under the table because they're conducted by a national organization, not the university. Some schools do their own extra tests to supplement, but the results of those tests really are probably swept under the table.

I believe that they don't test you if you're injured, and that there are hundreds of ways to cheat the tests, from masking agents, to fake urine, etc.

Something like test. prop, anavar or winstrol would be out of your system in almost 2 weeks, while test. suspension won't even show up on a drug test just because of the way it works (no ester).

There's no way to urine test for HGH or peptides either, AFAIK, so these are incredibly popular and useful.

Also, the odds of getting tested are very small. The vast majority of D1 players will go through their college career without ever being tested.

However, I would still recommend against it if you are an athlete, just because of that risk and the inherent dangers of cycling so young.

D1 football is big business, drug testing is fake and just a distraction for the casual fan. The only people who get caught are the ones they want caught.

D1 football is big business, drug testing is fake and just a distraction for the casual fan. The only people who get caught are the ones they want caught.

^^^Agree
Look at the TCU bust. The coach wanted the team drug tested. Meaning...someone needed to go down to make it worth the money spent on the tests.

Back