• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cjc-1295 cylce on and off question

savalacad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i was researching but its late and i hope somone has a answer for me how long can i use cjc and whats the cycling on and off time is it like steroids or not.

I am researching CjC and GHRP-6, i am going to fallow 5 days on 1 day off just give some time off to my research subject, if i am not mistaken both prods do not cause desensitization on small doses. I have local friends who has been researching for over 6 months 5 on 1 off and still seeing results.

There isn't a time frame for being off with it.taking it 5 days a week with the weekends off is enough time to desensitize.The longer your on the better the benefits.

Use it everyday if you want. If desensitization does actually occur you can resensitize in a matter of days. So no worries really.

I'm looking at a EOD scenario after reading about hgh results being better dosed that way. So same amount as a ED just administered EOD mimicking the body's spikes. 2x ghrp-2@200mcg 3xcjc@100 mcg and 1 hex at 200mcg for the evening.

If you look at OSL's thread, you can find a chart showing the approximate times of your body's own gh release. Timing that with peptides would be best...

I'm looking at a EOD scenario after reading about hgh results being better dosed that way. So same amount as a ED just administered EOD mimicking the body's spikes. 2x ghrp-2@200mcg 3xcjc@100 mcg and 1 hex at 200mcg for the evening.

GH spikes caused by exogenous GH supplementation is a whole different ballgame then the spikes caused with peptides. GH creates a long spike. Whereas peptides create short bursts which mimmick your bodies own pulsation pattern. Based upon this, there is no reason to supplement GHRH/GHRP combo the same as you would with GH. You are far better served using it daily.

GH spikes caused by exogenous GH supplementation is a whole different ballgame then the spikes caused with peptides. GH creates a long spike. Whereas peptides create short bursts which mimmick your bodies own pulsation pattern. Based upon this, there is no reason to supplement GHRH/GHRP combo the same as you would with GH. You are far better served using it daily.
What would the difference be?

Back