• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Canceled Order after Payment

bigd36

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all,
I have recently placed an order with naps and came accross a new issue.This is not my first order and I am pleased with the products and service you all provide NO DOUBT!!!

This is the first time I have had an order ???canceled??? though. I sent my money transfer like always, I then received an email from naps saying that the transfer has been ???successfully received.??? Shortly after this it said my order was ???canceled.???

Whats going on? Can we resolve this ASAP?

Thanks fellas,

Open a ticket through Customer Service, we will get it fixed for you.

Hey all,
I have recently placed an order with naps and came accross a new issue.This is not my first order and I am pleased with the products and service you all provide NO DOUBT!!!

This is the first time I have had an order ???canceled??? though. I sent my money transfer like always, I then received an email from naps saying that the transfer has been ???successfully received.??? Shortly after this it said my order was ???canceled.???

Thanks fellas,

Wierd guess someone made mistake sure it will easly be fixed.
pic2.jpg

don't worry bro. it will be made right. i've never seen naps not make shit right.

Hey all,

This is the first time I have had an order “canceled” though. I sent my money transfer like always, I then received an email from naps saying that the transfer has been “successfully received.” Shortly after this it said my order was “canceled.”

Thanks fellas,

If you open a ticket it will get resolved. Typically just a error on the receivers part.

Well I opened a ticket and it turns out that they received a lesser amount than what I ordered. So they basically said send the rest and they will complete the order.

NOW HERE IS THE MISTAKE: I scanned in a pdf file of my receipt as well as my money order receipt highlighting and showing that the EXACT amount that was required was indeed sent. EXACTLY. If it was a few dollars I could care less…but considering its $$$ this worries me. Have I been ripped off?

I’ve never had this happen and ALL my other orders went smooth as silk and came as expected with the best products around!!! Just hoping that I don’t get taken for some $$$.

If you open a ticket it will get resolved. Typically just a error on the receivers part.

I HOPE ITS THE RECEIVER!!!

Well I opened a ticket and it turns out that they received a lesser amount than what I ordered. So they basically said send the rest and they will complete the order.

NOW HERE IS THE MISTAKE: I scanned in a pdf file of my receipt as well as my money order receipt highlighting and showing that the EXACT amount that was required was indeed sent. EXACTLY. If it was a few dollars I could care less???but considering its $$$ this worries me. Have I been ripped off?

I???ve never had this happen and ALL my other orders went smooth as silk and came as expected with the best products around!!! Just hoping that I don???t get taken for some $$$.

No, you haven't been ripped off.

Pm one of the reps your order info including order number, amount of order including shipping, amount sent and dates of order, money sent and picked up. DO NOT send us the PDF, we won't open it. We will get this straightened out once we have the information.

IML Gear Cream!
No, you haven't been ripped off.

Pm one of the reps your order info including order number, amount of order including shipping, amount sent and dates of order, money sent and picked up. DO NOT send us the PDF, we won't open it. We will get this straightened out once we have the information.

^^^^ Naps will not rip off anyone my brother as you have really good brothers in here that stand for good, in turn ensure all are taken care of!

Sent a PM :) I dont doubt it will get fixed...its just something I've never had to deal with. Like I said earlier...LOVE THE PRODUCTS AND FAST SHIPPING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE...its why I come back again...and again :)

Sent a PM :) I dont doubt it will get fixed...its just something I've never had to deal with. Like I said earlier...LOVE THE PRODUCTS AND FAST SHIPPING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE...its why I come back again...and again :)

Sent you a pm, still need a bit of information. But we will get you taken care of.

No worries man, the reps will take care of it for u

Appericiate all the help man!!! I was one of many that was involved with the shipping issue but Naps came through...ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL!!! After that was resolved and naps came through, they just earned a life long customer out of me:)

You guys have the best sh#$ around!!!

Appericiate all the help man!!! I was one of many that was involved with the shipping issue but Naps came through...ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL!!! After that was resolved and naps came through, they just earned a life long customer out of me:)

You guys have the best sh#$ around!!!

Nice to hear it worked out.

Just to update this, everything is taken care of with bigd36's order.

Naps again takes care of a customer.

Just recieved my email that my order has been taken care of!!!!!

BY FAR THE FASTEST TURN AROUND I HAVE SEEN WITH ANY COMPANY!!!!

NAPS IS BY FAR SUPPERIOR TO THE COMPETITION AND I WILL CONTINUE TO BE A LIFE LONG CUSTOMER!!!!!

Funny story: I ordered some new workout shoes and shirts etc a week ago. It took them 1 week to get my order correct and all i wanted was a different color shirt ah ah.

It took NAPS 2 DAYS to fix my issue which is more detailed than a damn shirt ha ha!!!! BADASS!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!

NAPS IS BY FAR SUPPERIOR TO THE COMPETITION AND I WILL CONTINUE TO BE A LIFE LONG CUSTOMER!!!!!

Funny story: I ordered some new workout shoes and shirts etc a week ago. It took them 1 week to get my order correct and all i wanted was a different color shirt ah ah.

It took NAPS 2 DAYS to fix my issue which is more detailed than a damn shirt ha ha!!!! BADASS!!!!!

Now just sit back, relax and your pack will be here soon!!!

Thanks for being very cool through all of this.

Sounds great man, sit back & enjoy the ride :D

Back