• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fuck Every Single Sponsor, and Every Single Rep....Past or Present

IML Gear Cream!
You know what else fucking sucks?

Is that these reps know some fucking dirt, but they don't speak up.

I've heard some shit that I'd love to put out there.

But, I'd be called disrespectful, childish, etc., etc..

I guess as an adult, you're supposed to just keep quiet and move along.

Fuck that. Put that shit out there.

People will respect you 100x more if you are a truth seeker and speaker.

I would never say what I've heard, but I heard some bullshit.

Some bullshit that should be said, but you can't, because of fear of being outed.

Can I get a free pass to say whats on my mind, just this once???

Can I get a free pass to say whats on my mind, just this once???

Sure, but first tell us where you'll be getting your gearz from once you're banned.

I just got some Extra Virgin Olive Oil.......so bomb..:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
These fucking pieces of shit wanted to call me a "job hopper" and tell me that I need to learn what loyalty is.....well, to that, I say FUCK YOU.

I see mother fuckers jumping ship every god damn day. Half of Uncle Z's fucking team is gone.

UK has no fucking reps.

Pars is swapping them out like lunch meat....I don't even know what the fuck that means, but its true.

I want to really rip a special someone a new asshole right now, but I don't feel like having the ban hammer dropped on me.

When I left WP, fucking Prince is telling me I need to learn loyalty.

Really? I still rep your shit better than half of your reps. Giving out my own shit for others to try.

I left WP for a reason. An excellent fucking reason.

I left IML because I didn't feel I could do the proper duties. That isn't being disloyal...if anything, that's showing respect.

I was never a fucking rep for Z. I did more than my share to bring attention to him and to answer PM's for potential customers.

God damn it, I wish I didn't have this Pars competition going on right now, or I would go apeshit in this bitch, and get banned.

There is some real fucking bullshit going on.

I can't even talk about this anymore, or I'm going to punch a hole through my laptop.

....and, I never thought I'd say this, but, Dlat had it right all along.

Fuck all this loyalty shit, and acting like a sponsor is your friend. The reps might be cool with you, but the sponsor doesn't give a fuck. GET ALL THE FREE SHIT YOU CAN. ENTER EVERY FUCKING CONTEST. FUCK PAYING FOR SHIT, WHEN ALL THESE FUCKING REPS, MODS(NOT ALL, BUT PLENTY), AND THE OWNER AND HIS FRIENDS ARE GETTING FREE SHIT. PLAY THE FUCKING GAME TOO, AND GET DAT FUCKING GEARZZZZ. FUCK WHAT ANYBODY SAY.

90% of the shit on this board is underdosed.....and we all know a couple selling some bunk ass shit. Good thing they pay enough rent and give enough free gear to the owner.

I fucking hate this place!!!!
you attention seeking cum gurgling faggot...if you sent as much time in the gym as you do here, you'd be a beast instead of a hemorrhoidal twisted of human waste..

you attention seeking cum gurgling faggot...if you sent as much time in the gym as you do here, you'd be a beast instead of a hemorrhoidal twisted of human waste..

Where are your pics, faggot? You said end of the month. Where you at, pussy??? You're still a fat piece of shit. Run more drugs, you worthless piece of shit.

90% of the shit on this board is underdosed.....and we all know a couple selling some bunk ass shit. Good thing they pay enough rent and give enough free gear to the owner.

Hmmm....is there an echo in here, Iv'e been saying this for a while now bubby....got me some negs and some reps for it.....Hmmm...could I be onto something?

Where are your pics, faggot? You said end of the month. Where you at, pussy??? You're still a fat piece of shit. Run more drugs, you worthless piece of shit.

Here we go...

Hmmm....is there an echo in here, Iv'e been saying this for a while now bubby....got me some negs and some reps for it.....Hmmm...could I be onto something?

You did say that. You can have the credit lol

IML Gear Cream!
Bigbenj is pumping himself up for tomorrow's bench challenge, damn tren is potent shit!

I have to get up super early, but I can't stop hitting refresh in this thread. This has so much potential!

I also feel somewhat ripped off, as this Tren induced outrage didn't start off with, " Well, its bipolar time because, nigga, you just fucked up!"

I only resort to that when they don't know what just hit them, or who they're fucking with.

That is a special phrase, only to be used in emergency situations.

Sorry to disappoint.

I think something is wrong with me, I keep sitting here, spazing out and shaking my head all crazy.

This thread is like complaining about a crack dealer, no logic. Drugs and money, nothing more.

Shut your fucking whore mouth!!!!

Back