• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Something is going on with Z

VonEric

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm getting alot of questions as to what is going on with Z. Rather than answer every pm individually im posting it out in the open. Well this is whats going on in case you haven't been informed:

Z is a stand up guy and once it was brought to his attention that there was an issue with a small batch of HGH he did what most other sponsors would never do. He agreed that there was a problem, admitted it openly, fixed the problem and made it right with those that had been affected. Now tell me who else would have done this.

OD has been having health issues and is here but on a limited basis as he needs to concentrate on whats most important.. HIS HEALTH.

There have been some changes in reps, the latest being OSL leaving and the adding of Vannesb and Ontop to the team. I wish OSL the best and welcome two awesome dudes to the team. The only constant in life is change and people need to do what they need to do i respect that.

As far as the future goes there are some awesome things being worked on for the future :) ... I'll leave it at that for now untill im given the go ahead to announce.. But stay tuned folks .. Your gonna like what comings.

I'm not here to kiss ass or bullshit you and i could care less about rep.. I have worked for Z for awhile on different boards and I normally lay low in the background, put out fires and help people with issues but i felt i needed to say something.. If you dont like it.. There are plenty of sponsors... go try your luck. If you want quality products and one of the best customer loyal and friendly dudes go with Z. Z has been around for a VERY long time for a reason. If you still have questions or need help hit me up or pm one of the other reps.

VE

VE all i can say is my experience here has been a good one all my gear was always gtg , the knowledge im getting and the service great especially OD who i speak with other than just gear and some others too and Z .as far as the hgh prob i have put my trust in you all here and anyone can see by seeing the thread TOUCHDOWN FROM Z TO ME and see what i did :winkfinger: and last yr it was gtg also . i will test eventually but you can see where my loyalty is , as soon as my other touch down comes i will post pics again

VE all i can say is my experience here has been a good one all my gear was always gtg , the knowledge im getting and the service great especially OD who i speak with other than just gear and some others too and Z .as far as the hgh prob i have put my trust in you all here and anyone can see by seeing the thread TOUCHDOWN FROM Z TO ME and see what i did :winkfinger: and last yr it was gtg also . i will test eventually but you can see where my loyalty is , as soon as my other touch down comes i will post pics again

Can't wait to see those test results brother... ;) VE

I'm getting alot of questions as to what is going on with Z. Rather than answer every pm individually im posting it out in the open. Well this is whats going on in case you haven't been informed:

Z is a stand up guy and once it was brought to his attention that there was an issue with a small batch of HGH he did what most other sponsors would never do. He agreed that there was a problem, admitted it openly, fixed the problem and made it right with those that had been affected. Now tell me who else would have done this.

OD has been having health issues and is here but on a limited basis as he needs to concentrate on whats most important.. HIS HEALTH.

There have been some changes in reps, the latest being OSL leaving and the adding of Vannesb and Ontop to the team. I wish OSL the best and welcome two awesome dudes to the team. The only constant in life is change and people need to do what they need to do i respect that.

As far as the future goes there are some awesome things being worked on for the future :) ... I'll leave it at that for now untill im given the go ahead to announce.. But stay tuned folks .. Your gonna like what comings.

I'm not here to kiss ass or bullshit you and i could care less about rep.. I have worked for Z for awhile on different boards and I normally lay low in the background, put out fires and help people with issues but i felt i needed to say something.. If you dont like it.. There are plenty of sponsors... go try your luck. If you want quality products and one of the best customer loyal and friendly dudes go with Z. Z has been around for a VERY long time for a reason. If you still have questions or need help hit me up or pm one of the other reps.

VE

:clapping: if anyone doubts me check my track record been a loyal z customer for over two years (since z first came to Im)If products were not good do you honestly think I would of stayed around for so long?I look forward to helping out around here any way I can.

Very well said VonEric.

I can also help you guys out as well.

A lot of my time is spent - helping members at another forum ... as we've had OD and OSL taking care of this.

However - if you guys ever have any concerns - please feel free to contact me - and I'll be glad to give you a hand. :)

Thanks Repo.. Another example of a solid stand up Z family member.. I think the tren is makin me a lil irritated. It made me come out of the shadows :) lol

Time for a contest Z- style !

Time for a contest Z- style !

^^^ I agree- see what we can come up with..........or at least a giveaway :winkfinger:!! Thanks-OD

Z is good people smart man! Only person I regret leaven but I left!! Got mix up with others now learn the difference!!!

Z is the man and the reps are great as well.. some other sponsors are pretty good but Z's team is first class and they remain even though they must be dealing with all us pains in the asses all day..

Keep up the good work guys, i bet it must be hard to please everyone but u guys do a great job

IML Gear Cream!
Well said bro, and if anyone has issues, concerns or needs help just let me know!!

Thanks-there is one hell of a great team here to help folks-Thanks-OD

My only question is why would z not only let but if nothing more cause osl to go... Z is still a great team but u don't push away one of your best players I think something's a little strange there at first I thought it was none of my business but if I'm sending z large amounts of money I guess it is my business to know what's going on good or bad

My only question is why would z not only let but if nothing more cause osl to go... Z is still a great team but u don't push away one of your best players I think something's a little strange there at first I thought it was none of my business but if I'm sending z large amounts of money I guess it is my business to know what's going on good or bad

I can understand that and OS is a friend of mine, we talk regular not on IM. What I can tell you his leaving has nothing to do with the quality of gear. As we all know sometimes personalitys just dont click and I have left jobs because of it or have lost a job behind it. It is never good, but that is the way it plays out at times. What should matter to you as you said you spend a lot of $ and as long as you get what you paid for, good quality and customer service.

I can understand that and OS is a friend of mine, we talk regular not on IM. What I can tell you his leaving has nothing to do with the quality of gear. As we all know sometimes personalitys just dont click and I have left jobs because of it or have lost a job behind it. It is never good, but that is the way it plays out at times. What should matter to you as you said you spend a lot of $ and as long as you get what you paid for, good quality and customer service.

^^^ This -and it is all family. Within tight familes we all have issues-but OSL is always a big part of Z family. V and myself speak with him most every day.
Quality is spot on-Thanks-OD

The gear will still be great,customer service outstanding,and quick turnaround.Z services are the best in the game even before I became a rep all my orders were on point.I always felt like the gear was dosed mg for mg and never had any complaints.If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me,or one of our other team members.

Good to know

Back