1Mexgear.com

prince has great products everyone order!!!!!!!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up prince has great products everyone order!!!!!!!!

prince and ironmag has some great products ive tried and there great. he dont or ironmag dont sell only legit stuff. iam serious its nice for kickers and bridging so get yourself some.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

BANNED SCAMMER

Rep Points

Did you try the Methadrol?

I thought you had asked me about it a while back.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

What have you tried so far unclem?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

the md extreme its fucking great. its a good as sd and it works w/o the water gain. i gained 15 lbs on it in 6 weeks. at 40mg ed. dmz i heard was gtg to plus his new hdrol for woman see all you can start your woman on. its good stuff guys. wat i tried and heard about. the thing is, i dont get jack shit for saying anything but prince is cool and ironmaglabs is good and i figure give credit where its do. i get nothing, nothing, discounts, nothing for giving bump to great products and legit ironmag carriers. good to kickstart and bridging. or just first cycle when someone first starts these are perfect nd there not "ph" there actual..............? you fill it in.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigbenj View Post
    Did you try the Methadrol?

I thought you had asked me about it a while back.

yes i did 5 stars brother!!!!!!!!!!!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I use the protein. It mixes well and tastes good. I have some Advanced Cycle Support also.

BANNED SCAMMER

Rep Points

Very nice.

Rep Points

i was thinking of trying there super male rx but I am very sketpical that these products (natural test boosters) work.

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa

Rep Points

For some reason I didn't do to good on MethaDrol my last cycle. I used it to end it off with a bang and all I got was a pop lol. IDK what the issue was but it didn't really work as good as everyone was saying, and to top it off I felt like complete shit on it. Guys this is only my opionion and everyone reacts different to drugs and I am no exception, so don't judge the product on what my expierences were becuase yours could be great. Now IML's Protein Isolate is great, and I will be trying Halo or Super DMZ in the future.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

different strokes for different folks not everything works on everyone but there legit products as i had great expierence w/ them. ill be trying dmz. i just like fucking around trying everything and mdextreme was good it gave me that drol feeling. maybe thats why you felt like that dave. your my brother you dont lie.

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by unclem View Post
    different strokes for different folks not everything works on everyone but there legit products as i had great expierence w/ them. ill be trying dmz. i just like fucking around trying everything and mdextreme was good it gave me that drol feeling. maybe thats why you felt like that dave. your my brother you dont lie.
    Yes exactly!!! With my expierence the sides were way worse on me than Drol. I had 0 appetite, high BP, cranky and irratated, and crazy ass stomache aches and headaches, which I have read is common with SD use. I will be giving DMZ a try to see if it was the SD it's self or MethaDrol. What do you think about replacing BeastDrol with DMZ, or should I keep it as is on my prep protocol we put together?? I am thinking about adding in the Halo also just to add some synergism and harden me up a bit more. But as my brother Unc M said, IML deff has legit products and you will NEVER have to worry about getting underdosed prods or bunk, as I and everyone else who has used them will 100% agree.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dav1dg90 View Post
    Yes exactly!!! With my expierence the sides were way worse on me than Drol. I had 0 appetite, high BP, cranky and irratated, and crazy ass stomache aches and headaches, which I have read is common with SD use. I will be giving DMZ a try to see if it was the SD it's self or MethaDrol. What do you think about replacing BeastDrol with DMZ, or should I keep it as is on my prep protocol we put together?? I am thinking about adding in the Halo also just to add some synergism and harden me up a bit more. But as my brother Unc M said, IML deff has legit products and you will NEVER have to worry about getting underdosed prods or bunk, as I and everyone else who has used them will 100% agree.
    keep as is. just was saying as i used some time ago but dave, i always fuck around and throw shit into mix. like now, i got a bottle of hdrol and using it now, then ill throw mdrol into the mix. i dont know shit about "ph" but i try. i love beasrtdrol though its my favorite. md extreme comes pretty close. i love those sides its just i have to stop adding shit to the mix or wont tell wats working lmao.