• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help With - Weight Loss Workout/Routine

readyornott

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm looking for advise/help on putting together a fairly aggressive weight loss workout/routine.

Stats:
6'
220 (Buddha Belly) I don't know my BF%, but I'm sure it's ridiculously high.
Current Workout routine: Sitting on the couch
History: Tore my ACL about a year and half ago, I let myself get way out of shape, and now I'm ready to turn it around.

Obviously, diet will be a big part of the solution, and I will deal with it head on.

Goals: I would eventually like to be built about like 'Vin Diesel'.

Gear: I've got gear to bulk up after the weight loss: Test E, Tren E, T-bol...

So, here's my first dilemma. Should I lose the weight then bulk up, or vice versa?

Secondly, any suggestions on a good weight loss routine will be greatly appreciated.

What type/intensity/duration/regularity for cardio, and weights?

Honestly, given you're a fireman you obviousy get some sort of exercise. My suggestion, get your diet dialed in, plenty of help on that sub forum for that. And pick up a "total" workout such as a P90x or Insanity. Run thatfor a few months along with a dialed in diet and you'll see dramatic results.

As for the gear and bulking before cutting or whatever and getting to look like Vin Diesel, MOST people are far far from his physique. And it's prob going to take you at least a good year to even get close.It doesn't matter how much gear you have.

Stay natural for a bit, run Insanity with a dialed in diet for the next 6months or so, only you will know when you're ready, and THAN add in your test and tren. Even given your age( and I'm turning 33 in a week so def not a knock,lol) I'd say see what traditional diet and exercise oes first and than work in gear.

Oh and might I suggest Glucosamine, Chondriton and Fish oil? Believe me, I'm going to be 33 and many years in the Infantry so as a Fireman I know. Your joints will thank you for it. Lol. Good luck bro.

USMC,
Yeah, being a Firefighter I do get some 'unplanned' workouts in. lol

I'm probably being a bit humble, not quite as out of shape as my first post comes across.

As far as the 'Vin Diesel' physique goal, one of the reasons that I chose that as a goal is because I have a very similar Height/Frame as him. I realize I have to lose a lot of weight and replace it with muscle to reach that goal.

I've got P90X, and I'll take your advice and start it up. Do you think it would be a good idea to mix in some weights, or should I stick strictly to the P90X?

I'll pick up some glucosamine, chondriton, and fish oil.

Thanks for your advice...

Stay off the gear for now, just my .02 cents.

Get the nutrition dialed in and hit the treadmill. When I left the military I really let myself go. I picked up that p90x and lost a lot of bf. I think that is a good way to go for now. Do that for the 3 months and see if there is a change in the bf, which Im sure there will be. Once you get to the point you want to be then run the gear.

I'm looking for advise/help on putting together a fairly aggressive weight loss workout/routine.

Stats:
46 51
6' 6'
220 215 ish (225 eight weeks ago)

(Buddha Belly) I don't know my BF%, but I'm sure it's ridiculously high.
Current Workout routine: Sitting on the couch
History: Tore my ACL about a year and half ago, I let myself get way out of shape, and now I'm ready to turn it around.

Obviously, diet will be a big part of the solution, and I will deal with it head on.
Good. The sooner you get started with a nutrition program, the sooner you will feel like you are going to achieve the goals you set. Also lots of h20, at least a gallon a day. Only downside with this is I get up during sleep to take a leak, alot....

Goals: I would eventually like to be built about like 'Vin Diesel'.
See above

Gear: I've got gear to bulk up after the weight loss: Test E, Tren E, T-bol...
Got nothing for this bro, I be a natty

So, here's my first dilemma. Should I lose the weight then bulk up, or vice versa?
Well, here's the thing, losing weight may not be the goal, but rather redistribution of the weight, from less fat to more muscle. It's tough at our age to get agressive with fat loss, especially if you carry a high percentage of vesceral fat. If you have any history as a strong dude, you will find that with the right lifts and post w.o. nutrition, along with a solid daily nutrition plan, the weight won't melt off like when we were young, but rather a much slower process with a bit of muscle bulking. Give yourself at least twelve weeks to get to 205 to 210. That would be realistic, imo.

Secondly, any suggestions on a good weight loss routine will be greatly appreciated. Train hard bro, and keep it to an hour or less, then get a good post wo meal in. This is a good time for cheat meals too, in moderation.

What type/intensity/duration/regularity for cardio, and weights?
Train frequently for starters, every other day. Heavy compound moves bro; front squats, deads, military press, chins, farmer's walks, power cleans, rows....Hit it hard bro, you can do it, I do and I got you by five or six years. The only bitch is that recovery is a bit harder to come by, so REST. Good luck .

One other thing, I'm not a big fan of p90x. Its just my opinion. Nutrition will get the job done with any plan, p90x or body building or strength training. Also, some crossfit work a few times a week will give you a great cardio workout. Once again, good luck bro.

Personally I think the whole eating around workouts thing is horribly overrated for most of us. Eat well, exercise well, If you bonk during exercise add some carbs before(don't overdo it)

Protein is probably a bit low but you don't need a gram per each of those 100+ pounds of fat either.
Maybe a gram per pound of lean weight or target weight.

Back