• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ghrp-6 and cjc1295 side effects not happening

GEZA

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I started sunday night. I do 100 mcg twice daily of ghrp-6 and i will be doing my second cjc on wednesday. Granted im really early into this but i have not noticed anything from it. Most are writing about being crazy hungry 20 or so minutes after injection but i have yet to experience this. I currently am on HGH 2iu's a day and have been for over 2 months now so i dont know if my body has gotten used to the hgh surge but this shouldnt have anything to do with the increase of ghrelin from the ghrp6 any thoughts?

It's pretty early brother... Is your cjc with DAC? If it's without you should be researching that at the same dose and times as your ghrp.

Holy shit!!! KIDS dont do drugs... Learn to left first. Than learn your body. After all that; put it together, and add steroids/peptides.

Steps

1. learn to left
2. learn your body
3 learn your drugs.

The first two = 4-5 years

You should of got the hunger as soon as you started taking it.Are you getting any flushing in your head pr vivid dreams?

Back